Transform your people into first-rate customer service providers who deliver what customers want
How do you think your customer service group is doing when it comes to exceeding customer expectations? How is it really doing? There may be a world of difference. This is an audio conference where you can come measure exactly where you’re succeeding and where you’re falling short—and take the first step toward delivering “Total Customer Service.”
Imagine how your customers would feel if every time they came into contact with your organization they were richly rewarded. They’d be returning in droves! A Total Customer Service program like this one can make that happen—and you’ll discover how in just one hour. We’ll provide you with a visionary view of the possibilities while arming you with the “how-to’s” you need to plan and launch a Total Customer Service program in your organization. Isn’t it time you mapped out a concrete action plan for achieving the level of customer service you need to achieve? There is no better time than now—and no better way than this audio conference. Sign up today!
In one hour, you’ll cover critical topics, such as:
- What is Total Customer Service and what sets it apart from standard practices
- What makes high-quality customer service vital to any business’ success
- How to measure your own Total Customer Service effectiveness
- Obstacles that traditionally block successful customer service efforts
- How to apply Total Customer Service to your organization
- 5 tools to develop your service promise and potential
- Defining the goals and objectives of a thoroughly planned and executed service program
- Forget market share—customer share is what counts
- One company-one customer … making it happen
Audio event plus CD recording*: Just $448 (You save $50!)
Audio event Only: Just $249
Audio CD recording*: Just $249
* Each of our live audio conferences is recorded. CD recordings may be purchased when you register for a live event ($50 savings when you do), or you may purchase the CD recording separately. CDs are available 14 – 21 days after the event.
When you sign up for a SkillPath audio conference or webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one conference phone-line/webinar connection. Buy as many connections as you need and the number of people joining you to learn on each connection is totally up to you! Your single connection covers unlimited participants, and includes a workbook in pdf format each participant can print out to use. The convenience of concise training dealing with important business issues presented right in your own office or conference room—and for one low price—simply can’t be beat. You can count on SkillPath to present only the most up-to-date skills you can use right away to take the next step up your career ladder.
Conference start times:
2 p.m. Eastern
1 p.m. Central
12 p.m. Mountain
11 a.m. Pacific
10 a.m. Alaskan