Essential Time Management & Organization Skills - Time Management Training Seminar
Work smarter instead of harder with a time
management system that you’ll design. We’ll show you how!
Are you working harder and longer than ever before, trying to keep up with
an increasingly demanding workload? Most professionals are! You know the
drill: You come in early, stay late, take work home, do two things at once —
but your to-do list just keeps getting longer and longer!
Take heart! We’ve developed a practical new approach to organizing your
time, a one-day seminar called Essential Time Management and Organization
The heart of this radically different program is a time management plan that
YOU will design for yourself — allowing you to build in the flexibility you
need to meet work and home commitments.
In Essential Time Management & Organization Skills You’ll learn how to …
- Organize anything from a messy desk to
towering piles in 3 basic steps
- Take action with “next-step thinking” to get
- Boost productivity by identifying and
eliminating time-eating habits
- End procrastination, perfectionism, and
other time traps forever!
Regain control of your time and conquer
clutter by getting organized!
Make the decision that will change your life, and enroll today. “Next-step
thinking” is a cutting-edge time management technique you’ll master in this
workshop, one that moves you from inaction to action — and success. Control your
time instead of letting it control you!
Essential Time Management & Organization
Make Time Work for You. You’re NOT the Problem. You’re the Solution!
your personal style? Are you a big-picture person or detail-obsessed? Do you
work well under pressure? Are you left-or right-brained?
- Work more efficiently: Determine your style.
- Identify where you spend your time.
- Develop a time-management system to work with
Identify Priorities. Toss the Traditional
To-Do List. It’s Counterproductive.
Discover easy alternatives that really work and even accommodate shifting
- Manage priorities and gain greater control.
- Learn scheduling techniques that target
- Remain flexible! Determine shifts in
priorities and responsibilities.
- Recognize and accept work and home overlaps
Keep Tasks on Track and on Time With Reality
Checks and Balances.
People often overestimate the time it takes to do things they dislike and
underestimate the time it takes to do things they enjoy.
- Learn to make realistic time estimates.
- Plan daily and weekly schedules for greater
- Avoid activity traps and interruptions.
- Manage complex projects using a Big-Picture
Increase Productivity by Managing Others
Effectively. Expand Your Influence With Interactive Time-Management Strategies.
You can help your coworkers (even your boss) be more efficient with subtle
shifts in your communication style and a co-active approach.
- Complete a personal Communications Analysis to
determine where you need help.
- Improve efficiency by improving communication.
- Make meetings more practical for everyone.
- Time Management: A Co-active Approach.
- Work smarter, not harder.
Check-In: 8:30AM Seminar Program: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Satisfaction Is GUARANTEED!
At National Seminars Training, our #1 goal is to give you the tools you
need to succeed. That's why every seminar, conference and training resource we
offer is 100% guaranteed. Every time.