Training Course Syllabus:
Objectives of the Presentation
- What aspects of the work environment have the greatest impact on customer experiences?
- If organizations better engage and enable their employees, how quickly can they expect to see gains in customer satisfaction and sales?
- To what extent do more positive customer outcomes also reinforce employee engagement levels?
Why Should you Attend
Employee Engagement has had a lot of discussion in recent years and it flows forward from previously being called Employee Satisfaction. It measures employee ´commitment´ over and above ´satisfaction´. It focuses on loyalty and commitment to the organization. In many organizations, their staff is their only asset. Many studies support the alignment of Employee Engagement and profits, employee retention, absenteeism and turnover, sales and customer satisfaction.
- Understand Employee Engagement and how it is measured
- Understand Customer Satisfaction and how it is measured
- Understand the connection between Employee Engagement and Customer Satisfaction
- Ways to improve Employee Engagement
- Learn lessons from high performing companies and their approaches to Employee Engagement
- Identify implications for Employee Engagement and their customer base