Training Course Syllabus:
Move from stress to success! Learn new ways to deal with life’s challenges and uncertainties and get your happy, productive life back on track.
As a woman trying to excel in multiple roles at work and home, you know all about stress. You know too much can make you irritable … interfere with your work relationships … and undermine your productivity. You also know the same old stress management tips you’ve been hearing about for years don’t work. That’s why we developed a practical, new approach to managing stress—a one-hour audio conference that will bring new energy, balance and focus to your life.
How’s your stress-o-meter today? It will go down—way down—after you spend just one hour listening to this audio conference. That’s how fast and effective the strategies you’ll learn here are. Because your first line of defense is awareness, you’ll explore your body’s response to stress and identify the stress hot spots in your own life. You’ll also get new ideas for responding to special stressors—like perfectionism, low self-esteem and your drive to “overdo” it. And you’ll discover the mental tricks you need to short-circuit tension and pressure before they invade your life. Take the next step—one that moves you from stress to success. Enroll in this invaluable audio conference today.
Here’s just some of what you’ll learn:
- The role your personality and attitude play in the way you react to stress
- Understanding the link between anger and stress
- Avoiding the high price of achievement—and the damaging effects of stress that come with “success”
- It’s okay to be good enough: How to stop perfectionism from becoming pressure
- How to cope with the situations in your life you simply can’t change
- 5 mental tricks for managing the daily stressors in your life
Audio event plus CD recording*: Just $448 (You save $50!)
Audio event Only: Just $249
Audio CD recording*: Just $249
* Each of our live audio conferences is recorded. CD recordings may be purchased when you register for a live event ($50 savings when you do), or you may purchase the CD recording separately. CDs are available 14 – 21 days after the event.
When you sign up for a SkillPath audio conference or webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one conference phone-line/webinar connection. Buy as many connections as you need and the number of people joining you to learn on each connection is totally up to you! Your single connection covers unlimited
participants, and includes a workbook in pdf format each participant can print out to use. The convenience of concise training dealing with important business
issues presented right in your own office or conference room—and for one low price—simply can’t be beat. You can count on SkillPath to present only the most up-to-date skills you can use right away to take the next step up your career ladder.
Conference start times:
2 p.m. Eastern
1 p.m. Central
12 p.m. Mountain
11 a.m. Pacific
10 a.m. Alaskan