Assertive Communication Skills for Managers Webinar
1-Hour CareerTrack Webinar
Do you find it difficult to provide direction to your employees without
coming across as bossy or overbearing? Do you struggle to find the right words
to motivate others without sounding desperate? With a strong handle on how to
effectively use assertive communication skills, every manager can learn to take
a positive approach to leading employees toward success while maintaining a
balanced and productive team.
Managers generally fall into one of three groups — aggressive, passive, or
assertive. Those who are too aggressive may be successful in completing
short-term goals, but often struggle to maintain positive relationships with
their employees over time. Managers who are too passive have no problem building
relationships, but find it challenging to motivate others and solve problems.
It's assertive managers that have the ability provide guidance to their
employees to get the job done while commanding respect.
An organization's success depends on its managers' ability to lead, and this
leadership is a combination of their communication skills, ability to build
relationships, and composure when handling conflict. Managers who can find a
balance between aggressive and passive management styles will build bridges,
mend fences, and lead your organization confidently and effectively.
Are you confident that you
can do all of the following?
- Communicate with tact and professionalism
- Defuse volatile situations when conflict arises
- Motivate others to accomplish a common goal
- Maintain positive, professional relationships
- Present your ideas, plans, and strategies in a clear and effective way
- Keep everyone focused and on task
If you question your
ability to perform any one of these tasks, this program is for you! During this
dynamic hour of training, you will learn the skills needed to get your point
across, keep employees happy, and complete the tasks at hand more smoothly and
successfully than ever before. Invest in this power-packed webinar to
gain the knowledge and confidence you need to improve your skills, enhance your
team, and achieve real results for your organization.
Managers, supervisors, business owners, team
leaders, executives, project managers — anyone who wants to improve their
communication skills, resolve conflicts quickly and respectfully, and expand
Assertive Communication Skills for Managers will
teach you how to be the most effective manager by fine-tuning your communication
skills, your ability to interact with others, and your conflict management
strategies. In one information-filled hour, you'll learn to:
- Identify key differences between aggressive, assertive, and passive
- Discover how your behavior impacts your performance as a manager
- Determine how to identify and remove communication barriers (real vs.
- Utilize persuasive communication techniques to take control of a situation
without alienating others
- Adapt your communication style to that of your audience — whether it's one
person or 100
- Pinpoint the cause of your non-assertive behavior
- Implement strategies to build immediate rapport using active listening and
- Recognize a number of different ways to help others focus on issues —
instead of personalities — to get the job done right the first time
- And much more!
An effective manager is one that knows how to push the
right buttons and motivate without being pushy and overbearing, and without
begging or pleading. This one-hour webinar will help you find a
balanced, assertive management style that generates the most out of your
employees and helps get the job done right every time. Enroll today, and become
a more successful, confident, and respected manager within your organization!
Webinar Start Time:
1-Hour CareerTrack Webinar
2 pm Eastern
1 pm Central
12 pm Mountain
11 am Pacific
10 am Alaskan
9 am Hawaiian
Webinar with Digital Download(Save $50!) - US $149
Webinar Only - US $99
Webinar Digital Download Only - US $99
Immediately following the Webinar, the
phone line will be opened up to conference participants who wish to submit
questions to our speaker, time permitting.