Great Grammar and Painless Proofreading Webinar
1-Hour CareerTrack Webinar
Every day you work with words. Whether you're e-mailing colleagues and
coworkers, crafting your next proposal, or creating business presentations, it
is imperative that you utilize proper grammar and appropriate word choice to
convey your message in a way that gets results — and enhances your professional
credibility. Are you confident in your business grammar and comfortable with
standard proofreading practices, or could you use a refresher to polish your
With the complexity of English grammar and the endless "to-do" list on your
desk, it can be frustrating and overwhelming to proofread and edit your business
communication. If you're unsure of what to say and how to say it, worried that
you're letting foolish mistakes slip through the cracks, or intimidated by the
proofreading process, you're not alone. Now, you can boost your confidence and
learn to create crisp, clear, mistake-proof business documents with ease — and
in half the time — with the skills you'll learn in this fun, fast-paced hour of
Would you benefit from the knowledge and
know-how needed to:
- Catch the grammar mistakes that compromise your credibility?
- Identify commonly misused words and learn to use them correctly?
- Determine how style and voice affect your message?
- Understand those grammar rules you learned back in school, but aren't
confident you can apply accurately?
- Discover tips and techniques to simplify proofreading and enhance your
- Ensure your message is interpreted the way you meant it to be?
- Become a more confident, capable communicator?
If you answered yes to one or
more of the questions above, enroll today in this power-packed one-hour Webinar.
We'll keep the course engaging and effective, providing you with the tips and
techniques you need to make quick work of proofreading and ensure you deliver
polished, professional communication every time. No longer will you have to
sweat over spelling errors, grammar goofs, and costly, careless writing
mistakes. Get on track to deliver written documents that carry more clout, keep
readers interested, and get real results — every time.
Poor writing skills reflect negatively on your talents and abilities — as well
as the capabilities of your organization. Once you learn to create concise,
clean business documents more efficiently than ever before, you will convey a
more polished, professional image, and gain the trust and respect of those
reading and receiving your messages.
In just one hour with our expert,
you will learn to:
- Understand the 11 most important grammar rules every professional should
- Identify misplaced modifiers, parallelism problems, and passive voice —
and eliminate these stylistic no-nos from your communication
- Avoid the "Terrible 10" most misused words found frequently in written
- Create a "watch list" to help easily identify verbal tics and problem
words found in your writing
- Edit for style and understand the importance not only of what is said, but
also how it's said
- Improve your proofing and editing skills, and implement what you learn in
your next business document
- Develop a company style sheet that simplifies proofing and ensures
consistency throughout your organization
Managers, supervisors, team leaders, administrative
professionals, and every member of your organization can improve his or her
grammar and proofreading skills — and gain respect, confidence, and credibility!
Don't spend another day
struggling to employ excellent grammar and proofread with perfection. Brush up
on your business English, familiarize yourself with important writing rules, and
gain a renewed sense of confidence in your ability to turn out accurate and
professional documents — every time!
WEBINAR Start Time:
1-Hour CareerTrack Webinar
2 pm Eastern
1 pm Central
12 pm Mountain
11 am Pacific
10 am Alaskan
9 am Hawaiian
and Digital Download (Save
$50!) - US $149
- US $99
Webinar Digital Download
Only - US $99
Immediately following the Webinar, the phone line
will be opened up to conference participants who wish to submit questions to our
speaker, time permitting.