How to Supervise Off-Site Employees Webinar
1-Hour CareerTrack Webinar
Being a manager or supervisor is tough even for the most seasoned
professionals. Additionally, supervising off-site employees provides its own set
of unique challenges.
Communication can be more difficult, accountability levels can fall, and team
conflicts can easily arise. If you find yourself managing employees from a
distance, you need to learn how to keep your team on task, even when you can't
be there to watch over everyone.
Do these situations sound familiar to
- Are you or your team members experiencing communication problems because
everyone is not in the same location?
- Does it seem that your team members who telecommute tend to miss out on
important conversations and opportunities?
- Have you experienced team conflict or setbacks due to the inability to
work face to face?
- Is it more difficult to effectively manage the performance and work of
those team members working off-site?
- Are you faced with the challenge of evaluating the performance and work
habits of those you rarely see?
- Are you the "off-site" manager of a team or variety of teams, and want to
have more confidence that everyday tasks and other important projects are
staying the course when you're not there?
These are just a
handful of the difficult situations you may be facing on a regular basis. Learn
techniques to help your team function more effectively and efficiently with this
More and more companies are working with off-site employees. Or, maybe as the
manager, you cover a large region ... and you are the off-site manager managing
on-site employees. Either way, if handled correctly, the situation can benefit
the organization and offer excellent opportunities for employees. On the other
hand, the relationship between the manager and employee can become difficult and
downright miserable if handled improperly.
While more organizations are using or moving to this arrangement, few companies
emphasize how to supervise off-site employees or manage situations where the
manager and employee or team are in different locations.
As a result of this training, you will ...
- Discover ways to structure your remote team for maximum effectiveness
- Develop an effective communication strategy for managing employees in
- Explore new ways that technology can improve the effectiveness of your
- Identify the underlying cause of team conflict, and learn to manage
conflict and encourage a productive work environment
- Overcome the challenges of managing and motivating team members who work
- Conquer the stress that goes along with managing employees in multiple
Managers, directors, and project leaders of remote teams; regional and area
managers, directors and vice-presidents; HR managers; and managers and
supervisors of telecommuters.
Don't continue struggling with the task of supervising off-site
employees. This powerful 1-hour Webinar will provide you with the
knowledge and know-how to keep your team's productivity high and conflict low,
regardless of each employee's location.
Webinar Start Time:
1-Hour CareerTrack Webinar
2 pm Eastern
1 pm Central
12 pm Mountain
11 am Pacific
10 am Alaskan
9 am Hawaiian
Webinar and Digital Download (Save $50!) - US $149
Webinar Only - US $99
Webinar Digital Download Only - US $99
Immediately following the Webinar, the
phone line will be opened up to conference participants who wish to submit
questions to our speaker, time permitting.