Microsoft® SharePoint® Tips and Tricks Webinar
1-Hour CareerTrack Webinar
Microsoft SharePoint Server provides users with a single location for
collaborating and communicating more effectively and efficiently with others. It
affords companies the potential to save time, streamline procedures, and
simplify the management of resources. With the endless possibilities of this
robust tool, are you making the most of all SharePoint has to offer?
From content management and social computing to shared documents, task lists,
and workflows, SharePoint facilitates an environment where users can come
together to accelerate business processes and improve information-sharing. If
utilized to its full potential, this integrated suite of server capabilities can
improve overall organizational effectiveness and provide the information needed
to make better business decisions. Despite all that SharePoint can do for you,
many users are simply scratching the surface of this comprehensive tool's
Do you find yourself overwhelmed by the
vast features available to you through SharePoint Server? Have you ever wondered
- Who can really benefit from this suite of capabilities?
- What this tool really has to offer — and why you can't achieve similar
results using Outlook alone?
- Where those little-known, yet powerful, features are hiding?
- When (if ever!) you’ll finally learn how to make the most of the
features you've seen, but don't know how to take advantage of?
- Why you're using SharePoint to begin with?
- If there’s a more efficient way to navigate through the SharePoint
- How SharePoint can help your team achieve better results on a project in
If any of these questions have run through
your mind, enroll in this webinar today! In this fast-paced one-hour training
session, you'll learn why SharePoint is much more than just a place to store
documents and share calendars. We'll take you on a complete tour of what
SharePoint has to offer, and you'll witness first-hand many of the time-saving
tips and techniques that can truly improve the way you — and your organization —
In just one hour, you will learn to:
- Eliminate the need for sending documents back and forth in e-mail
- Stop wondering whether you’re looking at the most recent version of a
- Follow discussions without having to scroll through e-mail after e-mail
about a particular topic
- Minimize the time spent following up on action items and reporting
progress to others
- Reduce the number of little tasks that have previously slipped through the
cracks because they went unnoticed at the bottom of an e-mail
- Streamline your organization’s ability to find documents, manage who can
access them, and pinpoint the appropriate version to use
- Keep action items and discussion points in a location that makes it easy
to track, search, and sort
- Create customized lists, views, and Web pages
- Communicate with others more effectively through blogs, wikis, and
- Unlock the full potential of this powerful tool and change the way you
If you've ever hoped for an easier way to connect with others and empower
every member of your team or organization through one powerful tool, SharePoint
is just what you've been waiting for. Plus, with the skills gained from
attending this powerful webinar, you'll learn how to truly make it work for you.
Stop using trial and error to find what you need, communicate quickly, and
attempt to respond to business needs in a timely manner. Get the SharePoint tips
and tricks that will help you increase productivity, simplify your workday, and
access the most up-to-date information to make better business decisions every
Managers, supervisors, team leaders, administrative
assistants, marketers, sales associates — anyone and everyone who uses Microsoft
SharePoint Server and wants to take advantage of the opportunity to communicate
and collaborate more effectively!
Don't wait to sign up for this
information-packed hour! You will be amazed at all you can accomplish with the
ability to access the resources and knowledge needed to get the job done better
and faster, regardless of your location! Discover the keys to success through
document and process collaboration — and save time and effort along the way!
WEBINAR Start Time:
1-Hour CareerTrack Webinar
2 pm Eastern
1 pm Central
12 pm Mountain
11 am Pacific
10 am Alaskan
9 am Hawaiian
and Digital Download (Save
$50!) - US $149
- US $99
Webinar Digital Download
Only - US $99
Immediately following the Webinar, the phone line
will be opened up to conference participants who wish to submit questions to our
speaker, time permitting.