QuickBooks®: A 60-Minute Crash Course
1-Hour CareerTrack Webinar
Become a more confident, capable user
and learn to manage your financial data with accuracy and ease
The amount of financial information associated with operating a business
today can be intensely overwhelming. From invoices and bills to bank statements
and receipts, bookkeepers and accounting professionals are inundated with both
paper and electronic forms of financial data that require accurate and timely
attention. With so much at stake, it's imperative that you have a financial data
management system that works for your organization and its workflow.
You arrive at your desk in the morning to find it covered with financial papers
that all require logging of information. As the day continues, you receive a
continuous stream of requests from customers, vendors, and coworkers for data
that you know you have recorded somewhere. Meanwhile, you're busy trying to
update spreadsheets and reports that help make sense of all the numbers. What if
you had a system that allowed you to organize, input, and manage all of your
financial records while streamlining your organization's productivity and
improving your data entry accuracy?
QuickBooks Pro/Premier is the software of choice for millions of accounting,
bookkeeping, and financial professionals.
QuickBooks provides companies and individuals with a system for creating
financial structure while maintaining compliance — even for users with little or
no accounting experience. It allows users to track most financial business
processes, including expense tracking, invoice preparation and sending, sales
receipt management, purchase order processing, and more. However, if you're not
familiar with the functions and features of this powerful software, you could be
missing out on all that it can do for you.
Do you ever find yourself
- How should I differentiate invoices from sales
- What are Items, and how do I set them up?
- How do I manage undeposited funds?
- Is it smarter to enter bills or write a check?
- How do I record purchases made with a debit
- What is the best system for tracking and
paying sales tax?
- Is there a way to speed up the search for
things I've entered?
- Will I ever understand how to enter data
correctly into QuickBooks?
Don't spend another
frustrating minute searching for answers to these pressing questions. In just
one hour of insightful training, you'll move from understanding the flow chart
of the QuickBooks home page to entering transaction details more accurately and
efficiently. We’ll provide you with a number of the most common mistakes
QuickBooks users make — along with tips on how to avoid them! After the program,
you'll be wondering why you waited so long to take control of the information at
your fingertips and get a grip on all of your financial data.
This webinar is perfect for professionals in
accounts payable, accounts receivable, general accounting, payroll, bookkeeping,
and other positions with financial responsibility. It's ideal for QuickBooks
users of all levels from organizations of all sizes, from those just learning to
set up their financial management system to experienced QuickBooks users looking
to learn about the recommended methods for properly and efficiently utilizing
this powerful program.
In just one hour of high-quality, effective
training with our national QuickBooks trainer, you will learn to:
- Create a new company file and access sample data files
- Edit your QuickBooks Preferences to customize the software to fit your
- Navigate the home page more efficiently and customize the icon bar
- Create a chart of accounts that allows you to edit and add accounts as
- Receive payments from customers and record deposits
- Track sales using either invoices or sales receipts
- Monitor checks and debit card purchases
- Enter and pay bills
- Balance bank and credit card accounts
- Set up, track, and pay sales taxes
- Develop reports and graphs, and modify them with ease
- Improve your ability to work with customers and vendors alike
- Streamline your data entry and increase your confidence using QuickBooks!
Are you dreading the impossible task of wading through
your financial information and crossing your fingers that you have it all
entered correctly? Now, in just one hour, you'll learn to enter financial
transactions properly and maintain your financial records with confidence.
Discover how easy it is to make QuickBooks work for you ... and put an end to
worrying about the way you manage your financial figures and processes!
Webinar Start Time:
1-Hour CareerTrack Webinar
2 pm Eastern
1 pm Central
12 pm Mountain
11 am Pacific
10 am Alaskan
9 am Hawaiian
Webinar and Digital Download (Save $50!) - US $149
Webinar Only - US $99
Webinar Digital Download Only - US $99
Immediately following the Webinar, the phone line
will be opened up to conference participants who wish to submit questions to our
speaker, time permitting.