Stress-Free Event Planning Webinar
1-Hour CareerTrack Webinar
Event planning can be fun, but it can also be stressful and extremely time
consuming. The last thing you want is to invest your time, energy, and resources
organizing an event that turns out to be a disappointment. Don't you wish you
could ensure your event will take place as planned, with no crises or hiccups
along the way?
There can be many stressors when it comes to planning your next company retreat,
holiday party, or promotional event. People may have unrealistic expectations of
what should take place, the budget may be less than what is needed, or coworkers
may be sluggish about following through and helping you finish on time. If
there's ever a time when it seems like you can count on seeing Murphy's Law in
action, it's during an event: Anything that can go wrong will go wrong. The
truth is, there's nothing magical about putting on a well-run professional
gathering. It is possible to create smooth-running events that meet the goals of
the event, please everyone involved, and get it all done without the stress and
Don't spend another minute worrying about
the possible pitfalls that could cause your event to crumble. This power-packed,
one-hour webinar will give you the tools you need to answer these
- What is the main goal of this event?
- How many people should we plan for?
- Who else should be involved in the planning process?
- Are there any dates or times to avoid?
- What type of facility and location should we use?
- What spending guidelines should I know about?
If you have ever
been in charge of planning an event, big or small, these tips and tricks are
essential to help keep you organized and ensure you have taken care of
everything by your deadline. Event planning doesn't have to be a nightmare —
successful planning and execution are the keys to getting it all done without
sacrificing your sanity!
With the information provided in this educational
hour, you will learn:
- Tips for starting off on the right foot and getting important questions
answered by the right people
- Key steps that every event planner should follow to ensure all aspects of
the event have been covered
- How to use valuable tools that will keep you on schedule throughout the
- Important questions to ask when creating your event planning team
- How to negotiate for the best deal and get free extras or a lower price
- The importance of hard-copy records — for everything from e-mails to
- Measures to guarantee the safety and security of your event attendees
- Guidelines to conducting a risk assessment and deciding whether or not you
need event insurance
- Proper procedures that are vital for a smooth setup and teardown
- And much more!
With the proper tools and tips, you
can plan an event for which you are totally prepared — and in control at all
times. Learn the ins and outs of stress-free event planning that will keep you
on budget, on schedule, and on target for successful delivery.
Anyone and everyone who is responsible for, or involved in, planning company
retreats, quarterly meetings, holiday parties, trade shows, conventions, or any
type of event that can seem overwhelming!
With the techniques and insights provided in this program, you'll
discover the inside track to planning successful events — and come away with the
confidence you need to pull everything off like a real pro, even if this is your
Webinar Start Time:
1-Hour CareerTrack Webinar
2 pm Eastern
1 pm Central
12 pm Mountain
11 am Pacific
10 am Alaskan
9 am Hawaiian
Webinar and Download (Save $150!) - US $149
Webinar Only - US $99
Webinar Download Only - US $99
Immediately following the Webinar, the
phone line will be opened up to conference participants who wish to submit
questions to our speaker, time permitting.