Why a “Creative” Team-Building Workshop for Managers and Supervisors?
Because the same old leadership tactics you’ve been using aren’t exactly
lighting fires under your team members, right? And, that means, you’re not
getting optimal results from your employees!
My friend in leadership,
When was the last time you thought about the critical role you play as a leader
of people? I’m not talking about just the bottom-line – you sweat bullets day in
and day out trying to drive results. I’m talking about the role you play in
sparking excitement … inspiring your employees to go the extra mile.
If you’re like a lot of leaders, you may be so busy on the management treadmill
that you haven’t stepped back in a while to refresh your leadership skills. It’s
common – but it’s also one of the biggest mistakes you can make. Because if
you’re not inspired to be the best team leader you can be, there is NO CHANCE
that your people will be as inspired and engaged as they need to be to
accomplish extraordinary bottom-line results!
That’s why attending The Creative Team-Building Workshop is so important for
you. You’ll get a chance to look at your role as a team leader through fresh
eyes … and gain tons of creative new ways to shake things up a little (in a good
Speaking leader to leader, I truly appreciate the challenges and obstacles you
face today, which is why we’ve developed this vital training. I guarantee – this
workshop delivers all I’m promising and more: you have my word on it.
So – do yourself a big favor and enroll today!
Mark R. Truitt, Executive Director
National Seminars Training
What You'll Learn:
- Communication mistakes that most leaders make – and how to avoid them
- Struggling with generational differences on your team? Learn techniques
for effectively leading all ages … and for getting them all to get along!
- 3 things that will destroy team morale fast
- Tired of trying silly games and the fad-of-the-month to motivate your
people? Learn what works … what doesn’t
- What the “best of the best” team leaders do better than all the rest
- How to spark enthusiasm and commitment from reluctant team members
- Boost your leadership reputation by learning to become more persuasive and
- Creative ways to gain buy-in to important team objectives and goals
- Got a few team members dragging everyone down? We’ll tell you what to do!
- Got the right team members on board? How to tell
- Team saboteurs – what and/or who could derail your efforts
- Smart ways to get all your employees to adopt a teamplayer mind-set
Who Should Attend?
FOR ALL MANAGERS & SUPERVISORS …
- Understand your role as a leader in creating an energizing team climate
- Get people to get along and get things done … together!
- Tap into each employee’s unique strengths
- Lead ALL generations effectively
- Avoid the leadership errors that cause competition instead of cooperation
AND A WHOLE LOT MORE!
SEMINAR TRAINING TIME:
Seminar Check-In 8:30 AM Seminar Class 9:00 AM - 4:00