How to Bargain Better with Vendors and
Suppliers Audio Conference
1-Hour CareerTrack Audio Conference
Do you wish you had more bargaining savvy when the cards are laid on the
table and the going gets tough?
While some people may be born negotiators who relish the entire process and
love wheeling and dealing, others experience anxiety and stress at the
bargaining table. Whether you're negotiating a major deal for new office
equipment, choosing a print shop that can get your job done within your budget
and time constraints, or hammering out new terms of a contract with one of
your long-term suppliers, it is possible to get it all done more easily,
swiftly, and efficiently.
Are you intimidated by the idea of having to bargain and negotiate with
vendors and suppliers? Do you ever find yourself backing down, giving in, or
settling for less than what you deserve, simply to avoid the confrontation?
Dealing with vendors and suppliers can be a tricky and touchy subject. It is
especially difficult to negotiate agreements that allow everyone (especially
you!) to walk away satisfied. However, these opportunities are extremely
important in allowing you to get lower prices, quicker delivery, higher
quality, and better service for your organization.
Can you identify with these statements?
- I dread the haggling and mind games that go hand in hand with negotiating.
- I have the basics of bargaining, but could use some tips on the finer points
- I feel like I often get "the short end of the stick" in negotiations but am
not sure why.
- I walk away from negotiations often thinking about all the things I should
- I have trouble thinking and reacting quickly under pressure when bargaining
- Sometimes, I tend to give in to avoid possible conflicts.
If you can identify with even one of the statements above, then this program
is for you! During this power-packed 1-hour audio conference, you will learn
how to develop the skills and tools it takes to become a negotiator to reckon
with. You'll be amazed at how effective your new negotiation techniques are
and how easily you get the deals and terms that you are looking for.
Don't spend another day struggling to mentally ready yourself for
conversations with vendors and suppliers. Get the tips, techniques, and
strategies you need to become a better negotiator, including:
- Ways to tell when it's time to back down and compromise, and when it's best to
keep the pressure on
- How to assess the five outcomes of any negotiation
- What you — as a buyer — need to know about your seller's goals and positioning
- How to stop giving in too soon, settling for less, and sabotaging your
- When no one's budging — how to break a deadlock and move on
- Tips for moving the conversation forward when the seller says, "That's my best
offer … take it or leave it!"
- What to do to ensure both sides leave the bargaining table happy — yes, you
can make it happen!
- The seven essential elements of price negotiation
- And much more!
Who will benefit?
Purchasing managers, office managers, buyers, contractors, contract
administrators, managers and supervisors, and anyone else looking to increase
their knowledge and confidence about bargaining and negotiating for their
Never back down from a deal or sacrifice quality of service again! This audio
conference is packed with up-to-date information, advice, and suggestions to
give you more bargaining power than you've ever wielded before. You'll be
amazed at how effective your new techniques are, as you get more of the deals
and terms you want!
Audio Conference Start Time: 1-Hour CareerTrack Audio
2 pm Eastern
1 pm Central
12 pm Mountain
11 am Pacific
10 am Alaskan
9 am Hawaiian
Conference and CD - US $248
Conference Only - US $199
Conference CD Only - US $199
Immediately following the Audio Conference, the
phone line will be opened up to conference participants who wish to submit
questions to our speaker, time permitting.