Emotional Intelligence: The Keys to
Working More Effectively with Others Webinar
1-Hour CareerTrack Webinar
Have you ever looked around your office and wondered why some people just
seem so "put together" emotionally? These are often the people with whom you
feel comfortable working and have a way with handling themselves and others,
even in challenging situations. These individuals may not necessarily be the
smartest, but they are often the most successful. These people have high
Emotional Intelligence (often called EQ, the emotional intelligence quotient)
refers to the balance of thought and feeling that enables individuals to
succeed in the workplace and in life. People with a high EQ understand their
feelings, manage their emotions easily, and can read the emotional state of
others in order to react appropriately. In today's "do more with less"
business environment, a high EQ is crucial to developing a competitive
advantage. Employees who are capable of building meaningful relationships,
getting along well with individuals of all workstyles and personalities, and
maintaining composure during high-pressure situations are the most desired and
Take a moment to find out if you could benefit from improving your Emotional
Intelligence. How would you answer the following questions?
- Could better self-awareness help me improve my life and my relationships with
- What would I gain from building better rapport with the people in my life —
both personally and professionally?
- How would I benefit from being able to successfully maintain an emotional
balance and stay "in control" during trying times? How would my coworkers,
managers, friends, and family benefit?
- Would I be happier if I could develop a more positive and optimistic attitude?
- How could I grow from being able to read others better and keying in on their
- What if I could increase my influence on others?
While IQ contributes to roughly 20 percent of business success, it has been
shown that EQ equates to nearly 80 percent! It is possible to improve your
emotional intelligence and gain the competitive advantage you’re looking for
at work and in life — simply register for this eye-opening one-hour webinar! With the tips and techniques provided in this program, you’ll
learn how to identify the "self" and "social" components of Emotional
Intelligence, and make adjustments that can enhance your relationships, work
life, and personal life dramatically. You'll be able to implement what you
learn immediately, and see positive changes in yourself and others.
EQ is something you can work on everywhere you go — and can benefit every
aspect of your life. Developing self-awareness and self-confidence promotes
increased productivity and higher job satisfaction, while building better
rapport with others can lead to more positive relationships in your personal
and professional lives. And, improving relationships will help minimize
misunderstandings, decrease stress and frustration, and generate a more
optimistic outlook on life. Attend this powerful webinar and learn
the strategies needed to transform yourself and the way you work with others!
In just one hour with our expert, you will learn to:
- Understand the dynamics of Emotional Intelligence
- Apply Emotional Intelligence in your work environment
- Implement techniques that will help you achieve greater self-awareness and
- Identify how your personality type preferences affect relationships at work
- Manage negative emotions under stress
- Recognize how letting loose beliefs, emotions, and behaviors can impact the
outcome of events
- Learn to use your EQ to analyze problems and generate the most sound decisions
- Enhance your empathy and social skills to manage the emotional state of others
- Utilize the keys to effective communication skills for building rapport with
all types of people
- Enact a plan for lifelong improvement of your EQ
- Enjoy a more positive, productive work environment with the tips you and your
team will learn for improving Emotional Intelligence!
Who will benefit?
Managers, supervisors, team leaders, administrative professionals, and every
member of your organization can benefit from improved Emotional Intelligence.
Companies with individuals who possess core Emotional Intelligence
competencies — such as initiative, self-confidence, and leadership — benefit
from lower turnover rates, increased productivity levels, and improved bottom
lines. Enroll today, and listen with your entire team!
This motivating and insightful program will give you and your coworkers the
skills needed to work together more successfully and minimize confusion along
the way. Don't let these trying times keep you from performing at your best
and feeling rewarded by your career. Get the skills you need to enhance your
Emotional Intelligence, and achieve positive results from all your personal
Webinar Start Time: 1-Hour CareerTrack Webinar
2 pm Eastern
1 pm Central
12 pm Mountain
11 am Pacific
10 am Alaskan
9 am Hawaiian
Webinar and CD - US $248
Webinar Only - US $199
Webinar CD Only - US $199
Immediately following the Webinar, the
phone line will be opened up to conference participants who wish to submit
questions to our speaker, time permitting.