Business Writing and Editing for
1-Hour CareerTrack Webinar
Writing is an integral part of being a
successful business professional today. From reports and proposals to letters
and e-mails, your business documents are a direct reflection of you and your
organization. Are your written communications clear, concise, and professional —
and do they deliver the results you're looking for?
When faced with a blank page or computer screen, it's easy to feel overwhelmed,
stressed, and even a little panicked. For countless professionals, sitting down
to write a business document is an exercise in frustration. If you've ever
experienced anxiety over creating written business communication, we have the
training you need to help eliminate grammar gaffes, sloppy spelling, and
Would you benefit from the knowledge and know-how needed to:
- Write business documents that elicit a specific response from your reader?
- Develop opening statements that captivate the reader's attention?
- Keep the language in your writing dynamic and lively while maintaining
- Establish credibility and trust with your reader?
- Maintain consistency in writing style across your organization?
- Become a more confident, capable communicator?
If you answered yes to one or more of the above
questions, enroll today in this power-packed one-hour Webinar. With the tips and
techniques provided, you'll learn how to create clear, compelling, and
error-free business documents that reflect positively on you and get the results
you deserve. Plus, we'll reinforce what you learn by presenting visual examples
that help you make sense of it all. You'll be able to implement your new skills
immediately, and you'll see positive changes in your very next written business
Poor writing skills reflect negatively on your ability, your confidence, and
your business savvy. On the other hand, crisp, clear business documents reveal a
powerful, take-charge professional who's going places, fast! Even if you aren't
a "natural" writer, you can learn to write polished, professional documents that
pique your readers' interest and hold their attention until the very last word.
After just one hour with our expert, you will:
- Discover 5 simple rules that guarantee clarity and simplicity in any kind
of written document
- Learn "red flag" words and phrases you should never use in business
- Understand the difference between active and passive voice — and why voice
is one of the most essential elements of writing
- Identify how to state your objective clearly and concisely to ensure it
doesn't get lost in your writing
- Eliminate "blank page paranoia" — get the first word out and overcome
writing fears that cause delays and procrastination
- Go from start to finish in 5 easy steps essential for completing writing
projects of any size
- Use a 3-step quick assessment that helps you "hear" your messages as your
- Learn the 4 characteristics of effective business communication — and
pinpoint your own strengths and weaknesses
- Develop best practices for keeping your documentation consistent and
- Recognize the importance of a company "style guide" — and understand how
it can help streamline communications within your organization
Who will benefit?
Managers, supervisors, team leaders, administrative professionals, and every
member of your organization can improve his or her written business
communication and attain an elevated level of respect!
Don't spend another day struggling to write business documents that are on
target, on topic, and on deadline. Discover professional writing strategies that
will help you tackle even the toughest writing projects with ease, and get the
action, reaction, and results you're looking for!
WEBINAR Start Time: 1-Hour CareerTrack Webinar
2 pm Eastern
1 pm Central
12 pm Mountain
11 am Pacific
10 am Alaskan
9 am Hawaiian
and CD - US $248
- US $199
Only - US $199
Immediately following the Webinar, the phone line
will be opened up to conference participants who wish to submit questions to our
speaker, time permitting.