Microsoft® Excel® 2007 Made Easy Webinar
Covers Excel 2007 and 2010
Demoed in Excel 2010
1-Hour CareerTrack Webinar
Are you looking to pump up your productivity with
Excel, but frustrated with or fearful of the latest upgrade? Get to know
Microsoft Excel 2007 … and take advantage of the most advanced, streamlined, and
user-friendly version of this powerful program!
Microsoft Excel is one of today's most useful and versatile business tools.
However, if you're not familiar with its basic functions, formulas, commands,
and keystrokes, you might find yourself feeling overwhelmed and overworked.
Whether you are just beginning to use Excel or looking to upgrade your knowledge
and advance your skills, Microsoft Excel 2007 Made Easy will help you discover
the amazing data analysis tools that will make it easy to achieve your
information goals. In just one hour, you'll learn to make the most of everything
Excel 2007 has to offer!
Excel 2007 is truly revolutionary: for the first time, you don't have to search
through all those pull-down menus, toolbars, and task panes. The program's
simplified command control structure — the Ribbon — puts all of your favorite
features and functions at your fingertips. Many of Excel's most powerful
commands are now easier than ever to use and offer a streamlined process for
tracking, organizing, and analyzing your data quickly and accurately.
Are you still unsure of whether you could benefit from Excel 2007? Do you have
the software, but find yourself wondering:
- How hard will it be to use this new version of Excel?
- Have some of my favorite features from previous versions of Excel disappeared,
or have they been moved?
- Will the formulas and functions that I have used in the past work the same way
they did before?
- Are there new shortcuts, strategies, and techniques offered in Excel 2007 that
could simplify my workday?
- If I switch to using 2007, will I be able to manipulate older files?
- Will I be able to share worksheets with colleagues who haven't upgraded their
If you have asked yourself any of the questions above, sign up for this Webinar
and get the answers! In just one hour, you'll discover how much you can benefit
from using this software … and just how simple it is to make the switch to the
newest version of this powerful program! Microsoft Excel 2007 Made Easy, brought
to you by the creators of the award-winning "Unlocking the Secrets" series, will
help you discover all that Excel 2007 has to offer!
This course is truly an investment in your personal productivity. You'll find
yourself using your newfound knowledge for all kinds of projects. Your work will
go faster, your data will be cleaner and more accessible, and you'll "wow" your
boss by pulling together reports with ease, accuracy, and speed. No longer will
you struggle to make this upgrade work for you!
After just one hour with our expert, you'll be able to:
- Confidently navigate the program's environment and recognize everything the
Ribbon has to offer
- Find your favorite Excel features and learn about a tool that will ensure they
are always at your fingertips
- Understand how many of Excel's most popular functions work in this new software
- Identify new features and functionalities that can save you time and enhance the
way you use Excel
- Utilize old worksheets and modify new ones so that they are accessible to
everyone with whom you share data
- Eliminate the fears and frustrations that come with upgrading to this latest
version of Excel
- Achieve amazing results for yourself and your organization
Who will benefit?
Managers, supervisors, financial professionals, administrative assistants,
marketers — anyone and everyone who uses Microsoft Excel 2007 or is
contemplating upgrading to the newest version of Excel!
Don't spend another day wondering how to make Excel 2007 work for you! Enroll
today in this power-packed program, and you'll be on your way to becoming a more
confident, knowledgeable Excel user. Learn how to simplify data analysis, solve
frustrating problems, and save time using the most powerful version of Excel
WEBINAR Start Time: 1-Hour CareerTrack Webinar
2 pm Eastern
1 pm Central
12 pm Mountain
11 am Pacific
10 am Alaskan
9 am Hawaiian
and CD (Save
$50!) - US $248
- US $199
Only - US $199
Immediately following the Webinar, the phone line
will be opened up to conference participants who wish to submit questions to our
speaker, time permitting.