Effective Techniques for Dealing with Difficult
1-Hour CareerTrack Webinar
Dealing with customers and handling their complaints is stressful — and
risky — business!
When customers are confrontational, overdemanding, or unreasonable, it becomes
harder than ever to deliver helpful, courteous service. But when customers are
met with a take-charge attitude and a positive outlook, they immediately feel
good about doing business with your organization.
Sometimes, even the most helpful and caring people don't have the skills,
experience, or attitude to handle a really tough customer or client. With the
tips and techniques provided in this powerful program, you can learn what it
takes to provide the kind of superior, memorable service that results in
satisfied, loyal customers — the kind who support your business, purchase your
products and services, and recommend your organization to others!
How would you — and your organization — benefit from being about to
successfully do the following?
- Make direct customer encounters more positive,
productive, and profitable
- Discover innovative ways to cope with client
demands and complaints
- Utilize strategies that can help develop a
rapport with all types of "prickly personalities."
- Resolve complaints quickly — and to everyone's
- Repair soured relationships with customers who
otherwise would have been lost forever
Just imagine the personal and professional rewards you could earn from
being able to implement this kind of exceptional customer service. Customer
complaints will drop … refunds and returns will dwindle … and your
organization's reputation as being genuinely "customer conscious" will spread.
Additionally, you'll be able to minimize the stress and frustration that can
come from being overwhelmed by difficult customer interactions. It's a win-win
for everyone involved!
Don't just listen to complaints, but learn from them … and prevent
future problems while solving current ones!
Who will benefit?
Everyone in your organization who deals with angry, disgruntled, irritated, or
hard-to-please customers will gain valuable skills that make each customer
interaction more pleasant — and end with a more positive outcome!
As a result of this training, you and your team will …
- Create a sense of trust and goodwill with your customers that advertising
dollars just can't buy and marketing efforts just can't produce
- Notice increased sales, higher profits, better repeat business, and more
word-of-mouth praise than ever before
- Provide the kind of memorable, superior service that results in satisfied,
- Rebuild customer loyalty after negative incidents
- Turn irate customers into valued allies
You and your entire team can benefit from this exciting and fun one-hour
event. Don't miss out — enroll today!
Communication skills that get to the heart of the matter
- Learn a 5-step approach to gaining customer confidence, taking control of
the situation, and moving on to constructive solutions
- Use words and phrases that work wonders to repair broken or damaged
- Don't just guess … listen for the real issue with these effective
Ways to stay calm, cool, and in control
- Make an encounter with any tough customer an "inner game" that's
challenging, fun, and productive
- Learn strategies that help you stay calm and in control when customers are
rude or condescending
- Find out how to get difficult interactions back on track — and end each
one on a positive note
How to deliver more than your customer expects
- Revisit your customers' expectations to ensure you're giving them what
they truly want
- Learn how to deliver bad news to irritated customers, and still win them
over in the end
- Turn your most difficult customer into your organization's biggest
Webinar Start Time:
1-Hour CareerTrack Webinar
2 pm Eastern
1 pm Central
12 pm Mountain
11 am Pacific
10 am Alaskan
9 am Hawaiian
Webinar and Digital Download (Save $50!) - US $149
Webinar Only - US $99
Webinar Digital Download Only - US $99
Immediately following the Webinar, the
phone line will be opened up to conference participants who wish to submit
questions to our speaker, time permitting.