Sales Coaching for Success Webinar
1-Hour CareerTrack Webinar
Your sales team is the life-blood of your organization. They are
responsible for developing sales strategies, building and nurturing client
relationships, and closing the sales that generate revenue for your business.
As the critical force behind your organization’s success, your sales team
depends on your support, training, and leadership.
In only sixty minutes of your time, you'll discover a power-packed program
that will help you guide your sales team to greater productivity, performance,
and goal achievement. This exciting webinar offers a wealth of coaching
skills, strategies, and techniques you can put to use instantly. You'll be
surprised at how simple these ideas are to implement — and how well they work.
Our one-hour webinars are all about results, and we've gathered today's "best
of the best" coaching techniques into easy-to-use, hands-on tools that are
proven to work in real-world situations.
Sales coaching is the key that turns good salespeople into great ones.
With what you'll learn here, you'll be better equipped to motivate, inspire,
and coach your team to greater on-the-job satisfaction and success. You'll
learn countless ways you can boost energy and enthusiasm while toning down the
stress levels and frustration factors that come with sales. You'll master the
coaching skills that will help your sales team close more leads and enjoy
enhanced customer/sales relationships across the board.
In just one hour, you'll gain coaching skills to help your sales team
overcome obstacles, set goals, and boost performance, while helping them take
responsibility for their own success.
You will gain the coaching knowledge to …
- Help your salespeople increase effectiveness and productivity
- Develop more effective questioning, listening, and closing skills
- Motivate your salespeople to stretch beyond their comfort zones
- Show your team how to put the power of self-talk to work
- Increase your own skills and comfort level during constructive criticism
and feedback sessions
- Help your team turn sales objections into sales revenue
- Build a stronger, more positive working relationship with your sales team
- Understand training is NOT coaching: why your sales force needs both to
- Define your team's culture to create an environment of sales success
- Discover methods for decreasing stress and increasing the "fun factor"
Who will benefit?
Sales managers, sales supervisors, team leaders — anyone who is responsible
for guiding, motivating, and training sales personnel will benefit from this
Don't wait to register for this information-packed event! What you learn here
will give you the tools and techniques you need to bring out the best in your
Webinar Start Time: 1-Hour CareerTrack Webinar
2 pm Eastern
1 pm Central
12 pm Mountain
11 am Pacific
10 am Alaskan
9 am Hawaiian
Webinar and CD - US $248
Webinar Only - US $199
Webinar CD Only - US $199
Immediately following the Webinar, the
phone line will be opened up to conference participants who wish to submit
questions to our speaker, time permitting.