Conduct Effective Interviews and Hire the Right
People Audio Conference
1-Hour CareerTrack Audio Conference
Hire the right people for the job — the first time!
Are you using appropriate recruiting tactics and formats? Do you know how to
spot successful employees … and get them on board? Or do you find yourself and
your organization suffering from hiring mistakes?
The ability to recruit, interview, and hire the best candidates is essential
to every organization's success. However, the process can be tricky, and
employee turnover is extremely costly. Managers who can attract and hire
top-performing associates benefit by spending time maximizing employee
performance rather than constantly working to solve problems.
In just one hour, this program will help you become a winner in the scramble
for top talent. You will be more confident that the candidate you select has
the requisite skills and abilities, and that the positions offers what the
candidate needs as well.
- Have you ever been disappointed by the quantity or quality of the
candidates for job openings?
- Have you ever hired a promising employee who turned out to be a "dud"?
- Have you felt that you are not getting a complete picture of an applicant
during an interview?
- Are you new to interviewing and hiring … and want to avoid the frustration
and cost of finding the right person for the job?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, you owe it to yourself and
your organization to attend this powerful one-hour audio conference.
Think of the benefits to your organization:
- Avoid the most common hiring mistakes made by managers
- Uncover the secrets of attracting quality candidates
- Take advantage of expert interviewing techniques that ensure you make
fully informed hiring decisions every time
- Learn the techniques to use when asking interview questions to uncover
critical information about a candidate's personality, ability, and work style
- Discover great ways to "sell" the job and your organization to first-class
Learn from an expert, and immediately incorporate what you learn the next
time you hire …
- Where and how to look for qualified candidates
- Techniques for evaluating applications and résumés, and determining who
makes it to the interview process
- Interview questions that provide the information you really want to know
about an applicant
- Phrases that will encourage candidates to open up and provide more details
- How to effectively evaluate the interview so you can choose the best
candidate for the job
Who will benefit?
Managers and supervisors, team leaders, hiring specialists, business owners,
recruiters, HR professionals, office managers … anyone responsible for
recruiting, interviewing, and/or hiring others!
You and your entire organization will benefit from this exciting and
informative 1-hour Audio Conference. Don't miss out — get great training to help
build a team that propels your department, your organization, and your career
Audio Conference Start Time:
1-Hour CareerTrack Audio
2 pm Eastern
1 pm Central
12 pm Mountain
11 am Pacific
10 am Alaskan
9 am Hawaiian
Conference and CD (Save $150!) - US $248
Conference Only - US $199
Conference CD Only - US $199
Immediately following the Audio Conference, the
phone line will be opened up to conference participants who wish to submit
questions to our speaker, time permitting.