Guide to Facebook© Marketing - Social Media/Marketing Seminar
You’ll learn …
- How a plan is the key to true success
- Proven strategies for building your fan base
- How to deliver the content fans want
- Ways to measure your success
- And much more!
You’ve no doubt seen the inventive ways businesses are using Facebook to successfully sell products/services, build brand awareness, drive Web traffic and expand their marketing reach. You’re new to Facebook for business and you want to become one of those success stories. This seminar is your first step. It’s a fast way to gain step-by-step direction on developing a successful Facebook strategy and presence. Gain both the tools and the know-how you need to grow your business using the power of the millions-of-users-strong Facebook community.
Guide to Facebook© Marketing Agenda:
Program hours: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Welcome to Facebook!
- 3 compelling reasons to market on Facebook
- 4 Facebook myths—don’t let these hold you back
- Avoiding the most frequent mistakes businesses make
- Surprising facts about Facebook that businesses need to know
- How to bring Facebook into your total marketing mix
Develop a strategy that works fast
- What goes into every successful Facebook strategy
- How to define your goals and the activities that will get you there
- Who’s your audience? Where are they on Facebook? Find out!
- Is your organization ready? Deciding who’s in charge of what
- Do you need a 24/7 response team?
- Personal page vs. business page: Why you need to know the differences
- Creating your page and identity: Save time and trouble with this checklist
- The value of a well-thought-out customer response plan
- Add consistency to content creation with editorial guidelines
Attract unlimited fans
- 10 can’t-miss ways to increase your fan base
- Wow first-time visitors with a unique landing page
- How a vanity URL will lead fans directly to your page
- All about custom tabs
- 5 ways to get found on Facebook
- The pros and cons of Facebook events
- The frequency dilemma—how often should you post?
Feed fans a steady stream of content
- Fresh, timely content rules! How to create it
- The hidden danger in Facebook’s Update feature
- How businesses are using Notes
- Do’s and don’ts for Status Updates
- Overwhelmed by content creation? Get control with an editorial calendar
- How videos, photos and music are interaction magnets
- Call to action: Get fans to sign up, subscribe and buy
- Running a promotion? Hear this first
- Quizzes and polls that solicit fans’ opinions—and engagement
Share, interact, engage
- Surprising info about mobile phone users you can’t ignore
- How to build word of mouth—the holy grail of marketing
- A crash course on Facebook apps
- How businesses can harness the News Feed feature
- Mastering the art of the two-way conversation
- Fans don’t like phonies! Let your authenticity shine through
Respond to customers—the good ones and bad ones
- The tricky rules for when and how to respond to comments
- Fans expect a quick response—but how quick?
- How to head off problems with a community code of conduct
- Avoid getting blindsided—have management-approved scripts handy
- Should you remove negative comments? Ban troublemakers?
- Haters, trolls and other nightmares—how to deal with them
Know what’s working—and what isn’t
- Measuring what really matters
- What are fans saying about you? Let Google Alerts™ find out
- What Facebook Insights can reveal about your fans
- Where third-party analytics fit into your page
- Can you link Facebook efforts to ROI?
- Nobody’s visiting your page—what could be wrong?
Advertising on Facebook
- Tips for turning Facebook ads into a revenue source
- A quick primer on your Facebook paid ad options
- Facebook as a recruitment tool? You bet!
- Why business marketers love sponsored stories
Seminar Check-In: 8:30AM
Seminar Program: 9:00AM - 4:00PM