Agile Program Management
1-Hour CareerTrack Webinar
Are you interested in a more flexible, more
collaborative approach to project management?
Agile Project Management (APM) is a system that doesn't rely solely on rigid
control of processes, excessive attention to detail, and an exclusive focus on
tasks and activities.
Some of the hallmarks of APM include:
- Placing a higher priority on customer
satisfaction throughout the life of the project
- Using a shorter timescale when possible
- The ability to swiftly adapt to changing
requirements at any point in the project timeline
- A focus on delivering end results rather than
- Promoting teamwork through an environment of
Just one hour of your time is all it takes to
discover how APM differs from traditional project management, why it's so
effective, and how you can implement this revolutionary methodology within your
Don't wait to register for this webinar!
Here's a glance at what you'll learn:
- Introducing Agile Project Management concepts to leaders and team members:
best practices, strategies and techniques for creating trust and buy-in
- Key differences between the "Waterfall" approach to project management and
the Agile approach
- The SCRUM system: what it is, how it works, how you can apply it to your
own project teams
- How to use APM to enhance collaboration, cooperation and creative thinking
among project team members
- Why APM doesn't focus on tasks, detailed planning and activities
- APM strengths and weaknesses: which projects will benefit most from APM?
Which will function best through a more traditional approach?
Register today — and you can look forward to swiftly and
easily putting the principles of Agile Project Management into practice!
WEBINAR Start Time: 1-Hour CareerTrack Webinar
2 pm Eastern
1 pm Central
12 pm Mountain
11 am Pacific
10 am Alaskan
9 am Hawaiian
and CD (Save
$150!) - US $248
- US $199
Only - US $199
Immediately following the Webinar, the phone line
will be opened up to conference participants who wish to submit questions to our
speaker, time permitting.