Web Writing Basics
1-Hour CareerTrack Webinar
Today, many people spend more time reading
online material than they do printed newspapers, books, or catalogs. However,
they might not realize that with immediate access to Internet information, their
reading habits have changed — and so should your writing methods.
When faced with the prospect of promoting your business online, updating your
organization's Web site, or writing virtual copy for the first time, does panic
start to set in? Don't get frustrated! In just one hour with our expert, you'll
gain successful strategies and tech-savvy tips for hooking readers and keeping
In addition to knowing grammar guidelines and communication techniques, as a
writer you're responsible for keeping up to date with the best practices for
creating and editing online content. You hardly have time to get information
written, much less have time to compose compelling content, find eye-catching
visual elements, and ensure your layout is easy-to-follow.
Do you find yourself searching for these
answers when it comes to writing for the Web?
- How long should my paragraphs be?
- Is there a way to build credibility for my website?
- How do I attract my target audience?
- What format is best for highlighting the most important information?
- How often should I update my Web page?
- What are key words and how often should I use them?
- Is there certain verbiage I should avoid putting online?
If you're unsure
about any of the above online writing techniques, you owe it to yourself and
your organization to attend this one-hour Webinar.
Don't spend another minute worrying you don’t have the skills necessary to
write Web copy. In just one hour of power-packed training, you will learn:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) tips
- How to format your copy and organize your text
- The importance of images and keywords
- Strategies to enhance your website's credibility
- Guidelines for shaping your copy according to key words
- How to ensure your writing complies with online standards, is easy to
find, keeps readers interested, and much more!
Marketing professionals, small business owners, office managers, public
relations personnel, and promotional staff — or anyone who is responsible for
writing, creating, or updating your organization's website.
Regardless of your writing expertise or skill level,
this exciting program will provide you with the fundamental knowledge you need
to write dynamic, effective copy to reach your audience and get results. Enroll
WEBINAR Start Time: 1-Hour CareerTrack Webinar
2 pm Eastern
1 pm Central
12 pm Mountain
11 am Pacific
10 am Alaskan
9 am Hawaiian
and CD (Save
$150!) - US $248
- US $199
Only - US $199
Immediately following the Webinar, the phone line
will be opened up to conference participants who wish to submit questions to our
speaker, time permitting.