Understanding Web Analytics
1-Hour CareerTrack Webinar
Your website is a critical part of your
organization's marketing presence, but is it working as hard as it could be?
- Do you wonder what viewers really think about
- Do they find it useful and engaging?
- Do you wonder how you can gather information
about your visitors to help generate more traffic?
So just how successful is your website? If
your best answer is, "I'm not really sure," this one-hour audio conference was
tailor-made for you!
A quick glance at what we'll cover …
- How to install web analytics & test to insure the program works correctly
- Ways to interpret data and discover how users engage with your content
- Tips to identify site weaknesses and capitalize on the strengths
- The meaning behind the statistics, trends and averages
- The best way to pinpoint problems indicated by the statistics
- How to revise your website to address and mitigate these problems
- Ways to use the statistics to drive more traffic to your site
Small business owners, bloggers, social media strategists, marketing
professionals, corporate communicators — in short, anyone who operates a website
and wishes to make it as successful as possible!
Don't wait to register for this exciting conference!
WEBINAR Start Time: 1-Hour CareerTrack Webinar
2 pm Eastern
1 pm Central
12 pm Mountain
11 am Pacific
10 am Alaskan
9 am Hawaiian
and CD (Save
$150!) - US $248
- US $199
Only - US $199
Immediately following the Webinar, the phone line
will be opened up to conference participants who wish to submit questions to our
speaker, time permitting.