The Fundamentals of the International
Financial Reporting Standards Audio Conference
1-Hour CareerTrack Audio Conference
While many companies outside the United States have converged to IFRS, many
U.S.-based companies are behind. At a time when organizations work on a global
stage, the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has addressed a need for
globally accepted standards and may require them to be adopted by publicly
traded companies as early as 2015.
So, ask yourself the following questions …
- Is your organization fully converged in the IFRS?
- Do you know what it takes to transition your organization to the IFRS?
- Is your organization prepared to converge?
In this audio conference, we'll help you help you make a smooth and
efficient transition to the IFRS and explain:
- What is the IFRS?
- What are the IASB, FASB and AICPA?
- Advantages and disadvantages of the IFRS
- Key differences between IFRS and U.S. standards
- The impact the IFRS will have on your organization
- Overall U.S. readiness
- And much more!
Who will benefit?
CPAs, financiers and anyone with direct involvement in the financial/
accounting sectors of publicly traded companies.
Don't wait until it's too late! Be proactive and get your organization on
board with today's standards. This is one audio conference you can't afford to
Audio Conference Start Time: 1-Hour CareerTrack Audio
2 pm Eastern
1 pm Central
12 pm Mountain
11 am Pacific
10 am Alaskan
9 am Hawaiian
Conference and CD - US $248
Conference Only - US $199
Conference CD Only - US $199
Immediately following the Audio Conference, the
phone line will be opened up to conference participants who wish to submit
questions to our speaker, time permitting.