OSHA Fall Protection Audio Conference
1-Hour CareerTrack Audio Conference
In 2008, the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) reported a 20% decrease in
fatal work injuries involving falls. This came on the heels of a sharp
increase in 2007, which led to new regulations being implemented to ensure
your organization's safety.
Fall protection is vital for maintaining a safe work environment and
keeping employees happy and healthy. Occupational fatalities caused by
falls remain a serious workplace hazard, but we are here to show you how to
avoid them. In just one hour, you will learn all the steps you need to take in
order to be in compliance with OSHA requirements.
In this one-hour audio conference, you will learn to …
- Define fall protection
- Define the regulatory body and its purpose
- Cite facts about falls and the reduction in fatal accidents due to
- Start the general discussion of fall protection
- Cite the industries covered along with their titles and references
- General Industry (29 CFR 1910)
- Shipyard Employment (29 CFR 1915)
- Longshoring (29 CFR 1918)
- Construction Industry (29 CFR 1926)
- Institute a program within your company and identify what paperwork is
- And much more!
Who will benefit?
Safety/training personnel, construction owners and workers,
manufacturing/production supervisors and managers, warehouse supervisors and
managers, manufacturing workers, production workers, warehouse workers and
utility workers will all benefit from this informative one-hour audio
You and your organization cannot afford to miss this informative audio
conference that will teach you techniques to keep your organization safe from
falls and the injuries that accompany them!
Audio Conference Start Time: 1-Hour CareerTrack Audio
2 pm Eastern
1 pm Central
12 pm Mountain
11 am Pacific
10 am Alaskan
9 am Hawaiian
Conference and CD - US $248
Conference Only - US $199
Conference CD Only - US $199
Immediately following the Audio Conference, the
phone line will be opened up to conference participants who wish to submit
questions to our speaker, time permitting.