Coaching for High Performance - Leadership/Management Seminar
You are in your office looking over your performance report and it happened again. Your low performing employee failed to meet quota this month even after you spoke with them about the importance of meeting goals. This employee has a great attitude and you know they can do better. You just do not know how to motivate them to reach the goal. Money used to work, but that has worn off. You are baffled and you know being frustrated makes matters worse. What do you do?
This workshop focuses on how to better coach your employees to a higher performance. Coaching is a process of relationship building and setting goals. How well you coach relates directly to how well you are able to foster a great working relationship with your employees through understanding them and strategic goal setting.
An easy-to-understand coaching model taught in this workshop will guide you through the coaching process. Prepare yourself to change a few things about yourself in order to coach your employees to better a performance.
What you’ll learn in our workshop:
• What is the differences between Coaching and
• Introducing the participants to the GROW Model
• Setting Goals within the context of the GROW model
• Understanding the Reality of the current state and
• Developing options for how to approach your
employees with a structured plan
• Creating the Final Plan and identifying the first
• The Importance of Trust and how it applies to
• How do you building trust to be able to start an
effective coaching session
• How to provide constructive Feedback that
encourages growth and development
• How to overcoming common Roadblocks
• How to Know When You've Achieved Success
• Blending the coaching model with the mentoring
• Wrapping Up
- You will receive a copy of the course workbook , a summary quick reference sheet, as well as a certificate of course completion
- Dress Policy: Business Casual
- Snacks and Beverage (Morning & Afternoon) are provided. Lunch is not
Our trainers are experienced training professionals, and uniquely qualified to help you build your skills and expertise to deliver real world solutions to your real world business challenges because they have been Training Managers, Supervisors, Managers, Executives and Plant Managers who have successfully lead large facilities. They have faced the challenges you are, and can help give you the real solutions you need to your real opportunities.
Questions after the training:
If you have questions or need further help specific to the training you received, we encourage you to email us your question, and our team will review and give you personal feedback and help you work through whatever opportunity you are facing.
Seminar start times:
- 8:30 a.m.
Seminar Check In
a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Seminar Workshop Time
Copyright© 2011. SG Leadership Group Inc. All rights reserved.