Communication in the Workplace Communications Seminar
For the better part of every day, we are communicating to and with others. Whether it’s the addressing employees on the shop floor or at the job site, the speech you deliver in the boardroom, even the level of attention you give your spouse when they are talking to you, it all means something. This workshop will help participants understand the different methods of communication and how to make the most of each of them.
What you’ll learn in our workshop:
• The Big Picture of what communication is
• The importance of effective communication
• The methods of communication
• How to optimize your basic Verbal communication
• Advanced Verbal communication skills to speak like
• Understanding Non-Verbal communication skills
• Body Language and the meaning of common gestures
• More on Listening and being an active listener
• How to asking good questions
• What is and how to use appreciative inquiry
• How to bringing People to Your Side by bringing it
• Making Small Talk
• Overcoming Common Barriers such as language and
• Wrapping Up
- You will receive a copy of the course workbook , a summary quick reference sheet, as well as a certificate of course completion
- Dress Policy: Business Casual
- Snacks and Beverage (Morning & Afternoon) are provided. Lunch is not
Our trainers are experienced training professionals, and uniquely qualified to help you build your skills and expertise to deliver real world solutions to your real world business challenges because they have been Training Managers, Supervisors, Managers, Executives and Plant Managers who have successfully lead large facilities. They have faced the challenges you are, and can help give you the real solutions you need to your real opportunities.
Questions after the training:
If you have questions or need further help specific to the training you received, we encourage you to email us your question, and our team will review and give you personal feedback and help you work through whatever opportunity you are facing.
Seminar start times:
- 8:30 a.m.
Seminar Check In
a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Seminar Workshop Time
Copyright© 2011. SG Leadership Group Inc. All rights reserved.