Emotional Intelligence at Work Seminar
Emotional Intelligence is defined as a set of competencies demonstrating the ability one has to recognize his or her behaviors, moods, and impulses, and to manage them best according to the situation.
This course will give you the tools you need to be emotionally intelligent in your workplace. An employee with high emotional intelligence can manage his or her own impulses, communicate with others effectively, manage change well, solve problems, and use humor to build rapport in tense situations. These employees also have empathy, remain optimistic even in the face of adversity, and are gifted at educating and persuading in a sales situation and resolving customer complaints in a customer service role.
What you’ll learn in our workshop:
• What is Emotional Intelligence and become self
• Four key skills required to be emotional
• Critical managing your own emotions
• Verbal Communication Skills and focused listening
• How to communicated with Flexibility and
• Non-Verbal Communication Skills and the signals
• Benefits Social Management and Responsibility as
it applies to Emotional Intelligence
• How to articulate your Emotions Using Language.
• Tools to regulate your emotions through self
• Gaining Control and bringing it together
• Understand Emotions and How to Manage Them in the
• Role of Emotional Intelligence at Work
• How to create the balance between Optimism &
• Making an Impact through creating a Powerful First
• Wrapping Up
- You will receive a copy of the course workbook , a summary quick reference sheet, as well as a certificate of course completion
- Dress Policy: Business Casual
- Snacks and Beverage (Morning & Afternoon) are provided. Lunch is not
Our trainers are experienced training professionals, and uniquely qualified to help you build your skills and expertise to deliver real world solutions to your real world business challenges because they have been Training Managers, Supervisors, Managers, Executives and Plant Managers who have successfully lead large facilities. They have faced the challenges you are, and can help give you the real solutions you need to your real opportunities.
Questions after the training:
If you have questions or need further help specific to the training you received, we encourage you to email us your question, and our team will review and give you personal feedback and help you work through whatever opportunity you are facing.
Seminar start times:
- 8:30 a.m.
Seminar Check In
a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Seminar Workshop Time
Copyright© 2011. SG Leadership Group Inc. All rights reserved.