Project Management Seminar
In the past few decades, organizations have discovered something incredible: principles that have been used to create enormous successes in large projects can be applied to projects of any size to create amazing success. As a result, many employees are expected to understand project management techniques and how to apply them to projects of any size.
This workshop will give participants an overview of the entire project management process, as well as key project management tools that they can use every day.
What you’ll learn in our workshop:
- What is a Project, Project Management and a Project Manager?
- About the Project Management Institute (PMI)
- About the Project Management Body Of Knowledge (PMBOK)
- Identifying Your Stakeholders
- Assessing Stakeholder Needs verse Wants and defining SMART Goals
- Completing the Project Planning Worksheet and Project Charter
- Project Planning step 1 – Task lists and Project expectations for costs, time and resources
- Planning step 2 – Creating the schedule, the risk management plan and communication protocols
- Planning Tools available to you
- Executing the Project and monitoring progress with tail gate reviews at each step
- Maintaining and Controlling the Project
- Managing Change
- Closing Out Process, with lessons learned and successes
- A Final To-Do List
- Wrapping Up
You will receive a copy of the course workbook , a summary quick reference sheet, as well as a certificate of course completion.
Dress Policy: Business Casual
Snacks and Beverage (Morning & Afternoon) are provided. Lunch is not
Our trainers are experienced training professionals, and uniquely qualified to help you build your skills and expertise to deliver real world solutions to your real world business challenges because they have been Training Managers, Supervisors, Managers, Executives and Plant Managers who have successfully lead large facilities. They have faced the challenges you are, and can help give you the real solutions you need to your real opportunities.
Questions after the training:
If you have questions or need further help specific to the training you received, we encourage you to email us your question, and our team will review and give you personal feedback and help you work through whatever opportunity you are facing.
Seminar Check-In 8:30 a.m. Seminar Program
9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.