Managing Change Successfully Seminar
Successfully Managing Change Course Outline:
Change is a constant in many of our lives. All around us, technologies, processes, people, ideas, and methods often change, affecting the way we perform daily tasks and live our lives.
This workshop will give any leader tools to implement changes more smoothly and to have those changes better accepted. This workshop will also give all participants an understanding of how change is implemented and tools for managing their and their teams reactions to the change
What you’ll learn in our workshop:
- Preparing for Change by defining your Strategy
- Building your team
- Identifying the WIIFM (What’s In It For Me) for the key stakeholders
- Understanding Change on an Individual Level
- Managing the Change through development of a plan
- Developing a Communication plan
- Implementation of a Change plan
- Gaining Support
- Addressing Concerns and Issues
- Making it all Worthwhile
- The Four stages of Appreciative Inquiry
- Using Appreciative Inquiry
- Bringing People to Your Side
- Building Resiliency - helping the Leader and the Individual
- Building Flexibility - helping the Leader and the Individual
- Wrapping Up
You will receive a copy of the course workbook , a summary quick reference sheet, as well as a certificate of course completion
Dress Policy: Business Casual
Snacks and Beverage (Morning & Afternoon) are provided. Lunch is not
Our trainers are experienced training professionals, and uniquely qualified to help you build your skills and expertise to deliver real world solutions to your real world business challenges because they have been Training Managers, Supervisors, Managers, Executives and Plant Managers who have successfully lead large facilities. They have faced the challenges you are, and can help give you the real solutions you need to your real opportunities.
Questions after the training:
If you have questions or need further help specific to the training you received, we encourage you to email us your question, and our team will review and give you personal feedback and help you work through whatever opportunity you are facing.
Seminar Check-In 8:30 a.m. Seminar Program
9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.