Workplace Harassment HR Management Training
Workplace Harassment can be based on a variety of factors that differ from the one doing the harassment, such as race, sex and disability.
THREE MAIN ACTIONS CONSTITUTE HARASSMENT:
1. When someone is doing something to you to make you uneasy
2. When someone is saying something to you to make you feel uneasy
3. When someone knowingly puts your life at risk in some way
This course will give you the tools necessary to recognize harassment in the workplace as well understand your rights and responsibilities under the law, with regard to safety in the workplace.
What you’ll learn in our workshop:
• The background from the Law through to identifying harassment and anti-harassment policies
• Developing an Anti-Harassment Policy and what should be covered
• Policies in the Workplace from Employee rights to Employer rights
• Proper Procedures in the workplace to investigate harassment
• How to deal with False Allegations
• What other options are available
• Defining sexual harassment
• Conflict Resolution and how to resolve a situation
• The Aftermath and how to move forward
• Wrapping Up
- You will receive a copy of the course workbook , a summary quick reference sheet, as well as a certificate of course completion
- Dress Policy: Business Casual
- Snacks and Beverage (Morning & Afternoon) are provided. Lunch is not
Our trainers are experienced training professionals, and uniquely qualified to help you build your skills and expertise to deliver real world solutions to your real world business challenges because they have been Training Managers, Supervisors, Managers, Executives and Plant Managers who have successfully lead large facilities. They have faced the challenges you are, and can help give you the real solutions you need to your real opportunities.
Questions after the training:
If you have questions or need further help specific to the training you received, we encourage you to email us your question, and our team will review and give you personal feedback and help you work through whatever opportunity you are facing.
Seminar start times:
- 8:30 a.m.
Seminar Check In
- 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Seminar Workshop Time
Copyright© 2011. SG Leadership Group Inc. All rights reserved.