Diversity in the Workplace - Webinar
With the world becoming more mobile and diverse, diversity has taken on a new importance in the workplace. This workshop will help participants understand what diversity is all about, and how they can help create a more diverse world at work and at home.
What you’ll learn in our 3 hour webinar:
• How to Maximize your Learning in a Webinar setting
• Understanding what is Diversity including a brief history and legal overview
• Understanding Stereotypes and Biases
• Breaking Down the Barriers and changing your personal approach
• Encouraging Workplace and Social Changes
• Verbal Communication Skills
• Listening and Hearing: They Aren't the Same Thing
• Non-Verbal Communication Skills and the signals you send
• Being Proactive and encouraging Diversity in the Workplace
• How to Discourage Discrimination
• Coping with Discrimination
• Dealing with Diversity Complaints as a Person
• Dealing with Diversity Complaints as a Manager
• Dealing with Diversity Complaints as an Organization
• Wrapping Up
- When you sign up for our Webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one webinar connection.
- You will receive a PDF copy of the course workbook , a summary quick reference sheet, as well as a certificate of course completion
- Webinar Only: Just $189
- Webinar recording CD Only*: Just $189
- Webinar plus CD recording*: Just $338 (You will save $40!)
You can purchase a CD recording when you register for a live event or if you want to, you can chose to purchase only a recording of the event. These CD’s will be shipped to you 2-3 weeks after the Webinar.
Our trainers are experienced training professionals, and uniquely qualified to help you build your skills and expertise to deliver real world solutions to your real world business challenges because they have been Training Managers, Supervisors, Managers, Executives and Plant Managers who have successfully lead large facilities. They have faced the challenges you are, and can help give you the real solutions you need to your real opportunities.
Questions after the training:
If you have questions or need further help specific to the training you received, we encourage you to email us your question and our team will review and give you prompt personal feedback and help you work through whatever opportunity you are facing.
Webinar start times:
- 10:00 a.m. Eastern
- 9:00 a.m. Central
- 8:00 a.m. Mountain
- 7:00 a.m. Pacific
- 6:00 a.m. Alaskan