Outlook 2007 2010 Essentials - Webinar Software Training
Outlook is a powerful e-mail application. However, it does much more than that to help you stay organized. With contacts, calendars, and tasks, Outlook has several tools that can help you manage every aspect of your life.
By the end of this webinar, participants should be able to: Open and close Outlook, Set up an e-mail account, View the Inbox, Send and Receive messages, View or Print messages, Reply to or forward messages, Delete e-mail, Create and send a new message, Address a new message, Create the body of an e-mail message, Attach files to messages, Mark an item as Read or Unread, Create folders and use them to organize messages, Understand and handle Junk Mail, Create Rules for handling messages, Use Categories, Flag items for follow-up, Search for items, Understand appointments and the calendar, Understand tasks and the To-Do List, Create and organize contacts.
This webinar is designed to give you the convenience of the professional training you want, presented to you in your own office or workstation. Time and expense management is critical. Build the skills you need to become even more effective and efficient, without losing your valuable time traveling and the added expenses of offsite training.
What you’ll learn in our 4 hour webinar:
- How to Maximize your Learning in a Webinar setting
- Opening and Closing Outlook
- Setting up an E-mail Account
- Viewing Your Inbox
- Working with E-mail
- Sending and Receiving Mail
- Viewing an E-mail
- Replying To or Forwarding an E-mail
- Deleting an E-mail
- How to creating a New E-mail
- Managing E-mail your incoming messages and responding to them
- Creating folders for saving your messages and deleting the ones you do not want
- Managing your Junk Mail and not getting managed by it
- Outlook’s Organization Tools
- How to Search for Items
- An Introduction to the Calendar for appointments and reminders
- An Introduction to Tasks
- An Introduction to Contacts and keeping your contacts organized
- Wrapping Up
Although not necessary, it is recommended you have Outlook installed on the computer you are accessing the webinar through so you can practice each of the skills as you are learning them.
When you sign up for our Webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one webinar connection, and not a group setting. There will be interactivity as well as individual learning exercises.
You will receive a PDF copy of the course workbook ,
a summary quick reference sheet, as well as a certificate of course completion
Webinar Only: Just $159
- Webinar recording CD Only*: Just $159
- Webinar plus CD recording*: Just $288 (You will save $30!)
* Each Webinar is recorded. You can purchase a CD recording when you register for a live event or if you want to, you can chose to purchase only a recording of the event. These CD’s will be shipped to you 2-3 weeks after the Webinar.
Our trainers are experienced training professionals, and uniquely qualified to help you build your skills and expertise to deliver real world solutions to your real world business challenges because they have been Training Managers, Supervisors, Managers, Executives and Plant Managers who have successfully lead large facilities. They have faced the challenges you are, and can help give you the real solutions you need to your real opportunities.
Questions after the training:
If you have questions or need further help specific to the training you received, we encourage you to email us your question and our team will review and give you prompt personal feedback and help you work through whatever opportunity you are facing.
Webinar start times:
11:00 a.m. Eastern
10:00 a.m. Central
9:00 a.m. Mountain
8:00 a.m. Pacific
7:00 a.m. Alaskan