Successful Negotiation Audio Conference
1-Hour CareerTrack Audio Conference
Every day you find yourself faced with
numerous situations that require you to negotiate. Are you confident and skilled
at structuring the process to get the outcomes you desire, or could you benefit
from improved techniques that help you work through negotiations more peacefully
Negotiation is one of the most common processes
in personal communication. From purchasing equipment and services for your
business and leading a project management team to buying a new home and dealing
with your children, you are constantly negotiating. While some people may be
born negotiators who love wheeling and dealing, many people experience anxiety,
stress, and frustration when handling these situations.
When faced with a situation where you are
forced to negotiate, do you have the arsenal of techniques needed to help you
create win-win situations that produce positive results? Do you ever find
yourself unable to counteract your opponent's negotiating power, only to settle
for less than what you want or deserve?
Whether you're negotiating a major contract for
your organization or simply discussing assignments and deadlines with an
employee, it is possible to structure the negotiation process that renders you
with the power to get what you want while helping others get the same. Creating
these win-win situations will not only help you increase the successes you have
at work and in your daily life, but they will help you gain the confidence
needed to face future negotiations with tact, composure, and purpose. After all,
negotiating is both a skill and an art.
Can you identify with these statements?
- I often feel overwhelmed and unprepared when I find myself negotiating.
- I wish I could have a better understanding of where my opponent is
- I know there are words and phrases that would help me get better results
from my negotiations, but I'm unsure of what those are.
- I walk away from negotiations often thinking about all the things I
should have said.
- I can sometimes get suckered into agreeing to things that I'd rather
- I need help being able to get my point across in a strong, but tactful,
If you can identify with even one of
the statements above, then this program is for you! During this power-packed
1-hour audio conference, you will learn how to develop the skills and utilize
the tools necessary for negotiating in ways that get positive results for both
you and your opponent. You'll be amazed at how effective your new negotiation
techniques are and how easily you get what you want.
Don't spend another day wishing
you had the confidence and know-how that allows you to improve your
negotiation outcomes. Sign up for this 1-hour
Successful Negotiation event,
and get the tips, techniques, and strategies you need to:
- Prepare for any negotiation — with any opponent
- Read and understand your opponent to better assess the situation
- Utilize words and phrases that get you what you want
- Uncover your true negotiating powers and use them in a positive way
- Counteract your opponent's negotiating power peacefully and productively
- Operate in negotiations from a win-win perspective
- Determine the best alternative to a negotiated agreement — and learn how
to use it
- Recognize negotiating ploys that opponents might use against you, and
learn how to minimize them
- Use gambits to strengthen points you make — and successfully counter
gambits from your opponent
- And much more!
Who will benefit?
Purchasing managers, buyers, contractors, managers and supervisors, business
owners, project managers, and anyone looking to get more from his or her
negotiations will benefit from this powerful program!
Minimize the time spent haggling and hammering out deals — and maximize
your negotiating savvy and power! This audio conference is packed with
up-to-date information, advice, and suggestions that will have you mastering the
art of negotiating with anyone and everyone who comes across your path. You'll
be amazed at the effectiveness of your new techniques, and impressed at the
improvement of your organization's bottom line!
Audio Conference Start Time: 1-Hour CareerTrack Audio
2 pm Eastern
1 pm Central
12 pm Mountain
11 am Pacific
10 am Alaskan
9 am Hawaiian
Conference and CD (Save $150!) - US $248
Conference Only - US $199
Conference CD Only - US $199
Immediately following the Audio Conference, the
phone line will be opened up to conference participants who wish to submit
questions to our speaker, time permitting.