Motivating Employees - Leadership and Management Training Seminar
Employee Motivation is becoming ever more important in the workplace as time goes on, and everyone agrees that a motivated workforce is far more likely to be a successful workforce. The happier and more professional an employee is, the better the results they will deliver for you. Of course, every employer wants to make sure that they have a workforce who will do their best, but this does not simply mean making the job easy for their employees. In fact, part of the problem of motivation is that where the job is too easy, employees become complacent.
There is therefore a challenge for all employers and management in delivering the right balance between a confident, motivated workforce and a workforce which is driven to attain goals. It can be described as a mix between the pleasure of a comfortable working environment and the fear of failure, although in honesty it is more complicated than that equation suggests.
Regardless of how it is characterized, it is important to get the right balance in order to ensure that you have a motivated workforce. This course is designed to show participants the way to get the best out of a confident, motivated set of employees, and to show them how to motivate that group.
What you’ll learn in our workshop:
• A Psychological Approach
• Herzberg´s Theory Of Motivation
• Maslow´s Hierarchy of Needs
• The Two Models and Motivation
• Object-Oriented Theory
• Using Reinforcement and four steps to modifying behavior
• Understanding and Using Expectancy Theory
• Personality´s Role in Motivation
• Setting Goals
• A Personal Toolbox and building your own motivational plan
• Motivation On the Job
• Addressing Specific Morale Issues
• Keeping Yourself Motivated
• Wrapping Up
- You will receive a copy of the course workbook , a summary quick reference sheet, as well as a certificate of course completion
- Dress Policy: Business Casual
- Snacks and Beverage (Morning & Afternoon) are provided. Lunch is not provided.
Our trainers are experienced training professionals, and uniquely qualified to help you build your skills and expertise to deliver real world solutions to your real world business challenges because they have been Training Managers, Supervisors, Managers, Executives and Plant Managers who have successfully lead large facilities. They have faced the challenges you are, and can help give you the real solutions you need to your real opportunities.
Questions after the training:
If you have questions or need further help specific to the training you received, we encourage you to email us your question, and our team will review and give you personal feedback and help you work through whatever opportunity you are facing.
Seminar start times:
- 8:30 a.m. Seminar Check In
- 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Seminar Workshop Time
Copyright© 2011. SG Leadership Group Inc. All rights reserved.