Maximize Personal Productivity - Personal Development/Time Management Seminar
Most people find that they wish they had more time in a day. This workshop will show participants how to organize their lives and find those hidden moments. Participants will learn how to establish routines, set goals, create an efficient environment, and use time-honored planning and organizational tools to maximize their personal productivity.
What you’ll learn in our workshop:
• First Setting SMART Goals, then prioritizing and adapting
• The Power of Routines and several ways to simplify your life
• The Simple Secret of Successful Time Management
• Developing a Tracking System
• Keeping Yourself on Top of Tasks
• Tackling New Tasks and Projects
• Using Project Management Techniques
• Creating an efficient and effective Workspace
• Organizing Files and Folders (both physical as well as on your computer)
• Managing E-Mail and taking time Back!
• Tackling Procrastination
• Wrapping Up
- You will receive a copy of the course workbook , a summary quick reference sheet, as well as a certificate of course completion
- Dress Policy: Business Casual
- Snacks and Beverage (Morning & Afternoon) are provided. Lunch is not provided.
Our trainers are experienced training professionals, and uniquely qualified to help you build your skills and expertise to deliver real world solutions to your real world business challenges because they have been Training Managers, Supervisors, Managers, Executives and Plant Managers who have successfully lead large facilities. They have faced the challenges you are, and can help give you the real solutions you need to your real opportunities.
Questions after the training:
If you have questions or need further help specific to the training you received, we encourage you to email us your question, and our team will review and give you personal feedback and help you work through whatever opportunity you are facing.
Seminar start times:
- 8:30 a.m. Seminar Check In
- 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Seminar Workshop Time
Copyright© 2011. SG Leadership Group Inc. All rights reserved.