Communication in the Workplace - Webinar Communication Training
For the better part of every day, we are communicating to and with others. Whether it’s the addressing employees on the shop floor or at the job site, the speech you deliver in the boardroom, even the level of attention you give your spouse when they are talking to you, it all means something. This workshop will help participants understand the different methods of communication and how to make the most of each of them.
This webinar is designed to give you the convenience of the professional training you want, presented to you in your own office or workstation. Time and expense management is critical. Build the skills you need to become even more effective and efficient, without losing your valuable time traveling and the added expenses of off-site training.
What you’ll learn in our 3 hour webinar:
• How Maximize your Learning in a Webinar setting
• The Big Picture of what communication is
• The importance of effective communication
• The methods of communication
• How to optimize your basic Verbal communication skills
• Advanced Verbal communication skills to speak like a star
• Understanding Non-Verbal communication skills
• Body Language and the meaning of common gestures
• More on Listening and being an active listener
• How to asking good questions
• What is and how to use appreciative inquiry
• How to bringing People to Your Side by bringing it all together
• Making Small Talk
• Overcoming Common Barriers such as language and cultural differences
• Wrapping Up
- When you sign up for our Webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one webinar connection.
- You will receive a PDF copy of the course workbook , a summary quick reference sheet, as well as a certificate of course completion
- Webinar Only: Just $189
- Webinar recording CD Only*: Just $189
- Webinar plus CD recording*: Just $338 (You will save $40!)
You can purchase a CD recording when you register for a live event or if you want to, you can chose to purchase only a recording of the event. These CD’s will be shipped to you 2-3 weeks after the Webinar.
Our trainers are experienced training professionals, and uniquely qualified to help you build your skills and expertise to deliver real world solutions to your real world business challenges because they have been Training Managers, Supervisors, Managers, Executives and Plant Managers who have successfully lead large facilities. They have faced the challenges you are, and can help give you the real solutions you need to your real opportunities.
Questions after the training:
If you have questions or need further help specific to the training you received, we encourage you to email us your question and our team will review and give you prompt personal feedback and help you work through whatever opportunity you are facing.
Webinar start times:
- 10:00 a.m. Eastern
- 9:00 a.m. Central
- 8:00 a.m. Mountain
- 7:00 a.m. Pacific
- 6:00 a.m. Alaskan