Managing Change Successfully - Training
Change is a constant in many of our lives. All around us, technologies, processes, people, ideas, and methods often change, affecting the way we perform daily tasks and live our lives. This workshop will give any leader tools to implement changes more smoothly and to have those changes better accepted. This workshop will also give all participants an understanding of how change is implemented and tools for managing their and their teams reactions to the change.
This webinar is designed to give you the convenience of the professional training you want, presented to you in your own office or workstation. Time and expense management is critical. Build the skills you need to become even more effective and efficient, without losing your valuable time traveling and the added expenses of off-site training.
What you’ll learn in our workshop:
• How Maximize your Learning in a Webinar setting
• Preparing for Change by defining your Strategy
• Building your team
• Identifying the WIIFM (What’s In It For Me) for the key stakeholders
• Understanding Change on an Individual Level
• Managing the Change through development of a plan
• Developing a Communication plan
• Implementation of a Change plan
• Gaining Support
• Addressing Concerns and Issues
• Making it all Worthwhile
• The Four stages of Appreciative Inquiry
• Using Appreciative Inquiry
• Bringing People to Your Side
• Building Resiliency - helping the Leader and the Individual
• Building Flexibility - helping the Leader and the Individual
• Wrapping Up
- When you sign up for our Webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one webinar connection, and not a group setting. There will be interactivity as well as individual learning exercises.
- You will receive a PDF copy of the course workbook , a summary quick reference sheet, as well as a certificate of course completion
- Webinar Only: Just $189
- Webinar recording CD Only*: Just $189
- Webinar plus CD recording*: Just $338 (You will save $40!)
* Each Webinar is recorded. You can purchase a CD recording when you register for a live event or if you want to, you can chose to purchase only a recording of the event. These CD’s will be shipped to you 2-3 weeks after the Webinar.
Our trainers are experienced training professionals, and uniquely qualified to help you build your skills and expertise to deliver real world solutions to your real world business challenges because they have been Training Managers, Supervisors, Managers, Executives and Plant Managers who have successfully lead large facilities. They have faced the challenges you are, and can help give you the real solutions you need to your real opportunities.
Questions after the training:
If you have questions or need further help specific to the training you received, we encourage you to email us your question and our team will review and give you prompt personal feedback and help you work through whatever opportunity you are facing.
Webinar start times:
- 11:00 a.m. Eastern
- 10:00 a.m. Central
- 9:00 a.m. Mountain
- 8:00 a.m. Pacific
- 7:00 a.m. Alaskan