Problem Solving - Webinar
In the past few decades, psychologists and business people alike have discovered that successful problem solvers tend to use the same type of process to identify and implement the solutions to their problems. This process, that we will train you how to use, works for any kind of problem, large or small.
This workshop will give participants an overview of the entire creative problem solving process, as well as key problem solving tools, to add to their leadership tool box, that they can use every day.
This webinar is designed to give you the convenience of the professional training you want, presented to you in your own office or workstation. Time and expense management is critical. Build the skills you need to become even more effective and efficient, without losing your valuable time traveling and the added expenses of off-site training.
What you’ll learn in our 3 hour webinar:
• How Maximize your Learning in a Webinar setting
• The Problem Solving Method
• What is a Problem?
• What is Creative Problem Solving and what are the Steps in the Creative Solving process?
• Information gathering and how to ask the right questions
• Methods of Gathering Information
• How to generating solutions - Brainstorming Basics
• How to generating solutions - Brainwriting and Mind Mapping
• How to generating solutions - Duncker Diagrams
• How to generating solutions - The Morphological Matrix
• How to generating solutions - The Six Thinking Hats
• How to generating solutions - The Blink Method
• Analyzing Solutions and identifying Wants verse needs
• Using Cost/Benefit Analysis objectively identify solutions
• Selecting a solution while understanding potential problems
• Planning your next steps and what resources are needed
• Implement the solution
• Recording Lessons Learned
• Planning the Follow-Up processes
• Wrapping Up
- When you sign up for our Webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one webinar connection.
- You will receive a PDF copy of the course workbook , a summary quick reference sheet, as well as a certificate of course completion
- Webinar Only: Just $189
- Webinar recording CD Only*: Just $189
- Webinar plus CD recording*: Just $338 (You will save $40!)
You can purchase a CD recording when you register for a live event or if you want to, you can chose to purchase only a recording of the event. These CD’s will be shipped to you 2-3 weeks after the Webinar.
Our trainers are experienced training professionals, and uniquely qualified to help you build your skills and expertise to deliver real world solutions to your real world business challenges because they have been Training Managers, Supervisors, Managers, Executives and Plant Managers who have successfully lead large facilities. They have faced the challenges you are, and can help give you the real solutions you need to your real opportunities.
Questions after the training:
If you have questions or need further help specific to the training you received, we encourage you to email us your question and our team will review and give you prompt personal feedback and help you work through whatever opportunity you are facing.
Webinar start times:
- 10:00 a.m. Eastern
- 9:00 a.m. Central
- 8:00 a.m. Mountain
- 7:00 a.m. Pacific
- 6:00 a.m. Alaskan
In the past few decades, psychologists and business people alike have discovered that successful problem solvers tend to use the same type of process to identify and implement the solutions to their problems. This process, that we will train you how to use, works for any kind of problem, large or small. (see
full course description)