Project Management - Webinar Project Management Training
In the past few decades, organizations have discovered something incredible: principles that have been used to create enormous successes in large projects can be applied to projects of any size to create amazing success. As a result, many employees are expected to understand project management techniques and how to apply them to projects of any size.
This workshop will give participants an overview of the entire project management process, as well as key project management tools that they can use every day.
This webinar is designed to give you the convenience of the professional training you want, presented to you in your own office or workstation. Time and expense management is critical. Build the skills you need to become even more effective and efficient, without losing your valuable time traveling and the added expenses of off-site training.
What you’ll learn in our 3 hour workshop:
• How Maximize your Learning in a Webinar setting
• What is a Project, Project Management and a Project Manager
• About the Project Management Institute (PMI)
• About the Project Management Body Of Knowledge (PMBOK)
• Identifying Your Stakeholders
• Assessing Stakeholder Needs verse Wants and defining SMART Goals
• Completing the Project Planning Worksheet and Project Charter
• Project Planning step 1 – Task lists and Project expectations for costs, time and resources
• Planning step 2 – Creating the schedule, the risk management plan and communication protocols
• Planning Tools available to you
• Executing the Project and monitoring progress with tail gate reviews at each step
• Maintaining and Controlling the Project
• Managing Change
• Closing Out Process, with lessons learned and successes
• A Final To-Do List
• Wrapping Up
- When you sign up for our Webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one webinar connection.
- You will receive a PDF copy of the course workbook , a summary quick reference sheet, as well as a certificate of course completion
- Webinar Only: Just $189
- Webinar recording CD Only*: Just $189
- Webinar plus CD recording*: Just $338 (You will save $40!)
You can purchase a CD recording when you register for a live event or if you want to, you can chose to purchase only a recording of the event. These CD’s will be shipped to you 2-3 weeks after the Webinar.
Our trainers are experienced training professionals, and uniquely qualified to help you build your skills and expertise to deliver real world solutions to your real world business challenges because they have been Training Managers, Supervisors, Managers, Executives and Plant Managers who have successfully lead large facilities. They have faced the challenges you are, and can help give you the real solutions you need to your real opportunities.
Questions after the training:
If you have questions or need further help specific to the training you received, we encourage you to email us your question and our team will review and give you prompt personal feedback and help you work through whatever opportunity you are facing.
Webinar start times:
- 10:00 a.m. Eastern
- 9:00 a.m. Central
- 8:00 a.m. Mountain
- 7:00 a.m. Pacific
- 6:00 a.m. Alaskan