Performance Management - Achieve your Business Goals - Webinar
Performance Management is not a company’s way of employing “micro-managing” techniques that stunt the professional growth of its employees. But rather, it is a strategic approach to ensuring the efficiency and effectiveness of an organization. Whether at the organizational, departmental or employee level, the goal of performance management is to make sure all business goals are being met in a satisfactorily manner.
This webinar is designed to give you the convenience of the professional training you want, presented to you in your own office or workstation. Time and expense management is critical. Build the skills you need to become even more effective and efficient, without losing your valuable time traveling and the added expenses of off-site training.
What you’ll learn in our 3 hour workshop:
• How Maximize your Learning in a Webinar setting
• The Basics about what Performance Management is and how it works
• The Basic tools for Performance Management
• Performance Management assessments and performing reviews
• How to set SMART goals for yourself and your team
• How to identify and set performance strategic and tactical goals
• Introducing 360 Degree Feedback verse traditional performance reviews
• Performing a competency assessments on your team
• Introduction to the Kolb´s Learning Cycle
• How to motivate your team to achieve the goals that have been set
• Developing and keeping Performance documentation
• Creating a prioritize performance plan
• Wrapping Up
- When you sign up for our Webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one webinar connection.
- You will receive a PDF copy of the course workbook , a summary quick reference sheet, as well as a certificate of course completion
- Webinar Only: Just $189
- Webinar recording CD Only*: Just $189
- Webinar plus CD recording*: Just $338 (You will save $40!)
You can purchase a CD recording when you register for a live event or if you want to, you can chose to purchase only a recording of the event. These CD’s will be shipped to you 2-3 weeks after the Webinar.
Our trainers are experienced training professionals, and uniquely qualified to help you build your skills and expertise to deliver real world solutions to your real world business challenges because they have been Training Managers, Supervisors, Managers, Executives and Plant Managers who have successfully lead large facilities. They have faced the challenges you are, and can help give you the real solutions you need to your real opportunities.
Questions after the training:
If you have questions or need further help specific to the training you received, we encourage you to email us your question and our team will review and give you prompt personal feedback and help you work through whatever opportunity you are facing.
Webinar start times:
- 2:00 p.m. Eastern
- 1:00 p.m. Central
- 12:00 p.m. Mountain
- 11:00 a.m. Pacific
- 10:00 a.m. Alaskan