Workplace Harassment HR Management Training Seminar
Workplace Harassment can be based on a variety of factors that differ from the one doing the harassment, such as race, sex and disability.
THREE MAIN ACTIONS CONSTITUTE HARASSMENT:
1. When someone is doing something to you to make you uneasy
2. When someone is saying something to you to make you feel uneasy
3. When someone knowingly puts your life at risk in some way
This course will give you the tools necessary to recognize harassment in the workplace as well understand your rights and responsibilities under the law, with regard to safety in the workplace.
What you’ll learn in our 4 hour workshop:
• How Maximize your Learning in a Webinar setting
• The background from the Law through to identifying harassment and anti-harassment policies
• Developing an Anti-Harassment Policy and what should be covered
• Policies in the Workplace from Employee rights to Employer rights
• Proper Procedures in the workplace to investigate harassment
• How to deal with False Allegations
• What other options are available
• Defining sexual harassment
• Conflict Resolution and how to resolve a situation
• The Aftermath and how to move forward
• Wrapping Up
- Although not necessary, it is recommended you have Excel installed on the computer you are accessing the webinar through so you can practice each of the skills as you are learning them.
- When you sign up for our Webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one webinar connection, and not a group setting. There will be interactivity as well as individual learning exercises.
- You will receive a PDF copy of the course workbook , a summary quick reference sheet, as well as a certificate of course completion
- Webinar Only: Just $249
- Webinar recording CD Only*: Just $249
- Webinar plus CD recording*: Just $458 (You will save $40!)
* Each Webinar is recorded. You can purchase a CD recording when you register for a live event or if you want to, you can chose to purchase only a recording of the event. These CD’s will be shipped to you 2-3 weeks after the Webinar.
Our trainers are experienced training professionals, and uniquely qualified to help you build your skills and expertise to deliver real world solutions to your real world business challenges because they have been Training Managers, Supervisors, Managers, Executives and Plant Managers who have successfully lead large facilities. They have faced the challenges you are, and can help give you the real solutions you need to your real opportunities.
Questions after the training:
If you have questions or need further help specific to the training you received, we encourage you to email us your question and our team will review and give you prompt personal feedback and help you work through whatever opportunity you are facing.
Webinar start times:
- 11:00 a.m. Eastern
- 10:00 a.m. Central
- 9:00 a.m. Mountain
- 8:00 a.m. Pacific
- 7:00 a.m. Alaskan