Word 2007 2010 Essentials - Webinar Software Training
Microsoft Word is one of the most widely used applications in the world today, so it’s important to have a firm grasp on the basics. To begin, you’ll learn basic word processing tasks, such as how to type, delete, and edit text. Then, we’ll look at some of Word’s essentials features, including formatting tools, bullets and numbering, themes, and headers and footers.
This webinar is designed to give you the convenience of the professional training you want, presented to you in your own office or workstation. Time and expense management is critical. Build the skills you need to become even more effective and efficient, without losing your valuable time traveling and the added expenses of off-site training.
What you’ll learn in our 4 hour workshop:
• How to Maximize your Learning in a Webinar setting
• Opening and Closing Word and understanding the interface
• Working with your Documents
• Creating your First Document
• Basic Editing tasks, commands and short cuts
• Basic Formatting Tasks
• Advanced Formatting Tasks
• Formatting Paragraphs
• Working with Styles and changing themes
• Formatting the Page
• Adding the Finishing Touches including printing and emailing
• Wrapping Up
- Although not necessary, it is recommended you have Excel installed on the computer you are accessing the webinar through so you can practice each of the skills as you are learning them.
- When you sign up for our Webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one webinar connection, and not a group setting. There will be interactivity as well as individual learning exercises.
- You will receive a PDF copy of the course workbook , a summary quick reference sheet, as well as a certificate of course completion
- Webinar Only: Just $149
- Webinar recording CD Only*: Just $149
- Webinar plus CD recording*: Just $278 (You will save $20!)
* Each Webinar is recorded. You can purchase a CD recording when you register for a live event or if you want to, you can chose to purchase only a recording of the event. These CD’s will be shipped to you 2-3 weeks after the Webinar.
Our trainers are experienced training professionals, and uniquely qualified to help you build your skills and expertise to deliver real world solutions to your real world business challenges because they have been Training Managers, Supervisors, Managers, Executives and Plant Managers who have successfully lead large facilities. They have faced the challenges you are, and can help give you the real solutions you need to your real opportunities.
Questions after the training:
If you have questions or need further help specific to the training you received, we encourage you to email us your question and our team will review and give you prompt personal feedback and help you work through whatever opportunity you are facing.
Webinar start times:
- 11:00 a.m. Eastern
- 10:00 a.m. Central
- 9:00 a.m. Mountain
- 8:00 a.m. Pacific
- 7:00 a.m. Alaskan