Microsoft Access 2007-2010 Essentials Software Training
Access is the world’s premier database software. You can use Access to create and edit databases by just download a ready-made database template and start typing. It’s that easy. You can create a database of contacts, expenses, household and/or business inventory. In other words, if you have data, you can create a database of that data using Access. Microsoft’s newest version of Access uses the new ribbon interface, and offers significant improvement to its database capability.
What you’ll learn in our workshop:
• Opening Access and creating a database
• Understanding and Using the Access Interface
• Overview of the Ribbon Interface
• Working with Database Objects
• Creating and saving your Tables
• Working with Tables and adding information to
• Creating and Modifying your Forms
• Working and adding controls to your Forms
• Creating Reports
• Creating Queries
• Managing and backing up your Database
• Wrapping Up
- When you sign up for our Webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one webinar connection.
- You will receive a PDF copy of the course workbook , a summary quick reference sheet, as well as a certificate of course completion
- Webinar Only: Just $189
- Webinar recording CD Only*: Just $189
- Webinar plus CD recording*: Just $338 (You will save $40!)
You can purchase a CD recording when you register for a live event or if you want to, you can chose to purchase only a recording of the event. These CD’s will be shipped to you 2-3 weeks after the Webinar.
Our trainers are experienced training professionals, and uniquely qualified to help you build your skills and expertise to deliver real world solutions to your real world business challenges because they have been Training Managers, Supervisors, Managers, Executives and Plant Managers who have successfully lead large facilities. They have faced the challenges you are, and can help give you the real solutions you need to your real opportunities.
Questions after the training:
If you have questions or need further help specific to the training you received, we encourage you to email us your question and our team will review and give you prompt personal feedback and help you work through whatever opportunity you are facing.
Webinar start times:
- 10:00 a.m. Eastern
- 9:00 a.m. Central
- 8:00 a.m. Mountain
- 7:00 a.m. Pacific
- 6:00 a.m. Alaskan