Sales Fundamentals - Webinar
Everyone who works in sales will run into sales objections. From retail employees on the sales floor to sales executives, people at every level of the business need to learn how to overcome sales objections. With the right training, it is possible to turn objections into opportunities. Investing in sales objection training will help improve sales and the company’s bottom line.
This webinar is designed to give you the convenience of the professional training you want, presented to you in your own office or workstation. Time and expense management is critical. Build the skills you need to become even more effective and efficient, without losing your valuable time traveling and the added expenses of offsite training.
What you’ll learn in our 3 hour webinar:
· Understand the language of sales and common sales approaches
· Prepare for a sales opportunity
· Creating potential solutions
· Warming up cold calls
· Begin the discussion on the right foot
· Outlining your unique selling positions
· The QUESTION every customer wants answered
· Make an effective pitch
· Basic strategies for Handling objections
· Advanced strategies for Handling objections
· Seal the deal and powerful closing techiques
· Follow up on sales
· Ensuring ALL customer service issues are addressed
· Set sales goals
· Manage sales data
· What is and how to use a prospect board
- When you sign up for our Webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one webinar connection.
- You will receive a PDF copy of the course workbook , a summary quick reference sheet, as well as a certificate of course completion
Webinar Only: Just $189
Webinar recording CD Only*: Just $189
Webinar plus CD recording*: Just $338 (You will save $40!)
You can purchase a CD recording when you register for a live event or if you want to, you can chose to purchase only a recording of the event. These CD’s will be shipped to you 2-3 weeks after the Webinar.
Our trainers are experienced training professionals, and uniquely qualified to help you build your skills and expertise to deliver real world solutions to your real world business challenges because they have been Training Managers, Supervisors, Managers, Executives and Plant Managers who have successfully lead large facilities. They have faced the challenges you are, and can help give you the real solutions you need to your real opportunities.
Questions after the training:
If you have questions or need further help specific to the training you received, we encourage you to email us your question and our team will review and give you prompt personal feedback and help you work through whatever opportunity you are facing.
Webinar start times:
2:00 p.m. Eastern
1:00 p.m. Central
12:00 p.m. Mountain
11:00 a.m. Pacific
10:00 a.m. Alaskan