* Please note: The Town of High River is both our home and our place of Business and we want to help. In order to help the Town and the Victims of this natural disaster we will be donating 20% of all proceeds for this course to helping the victims through these troubling times. For more flood information (www.highriveronline.ca) *
Searching for a job can be intimidating.
• How do you know what job you’re best suited for?
• How do you build a winning résumé and cover letter?
• Where can you find job leads?
• How do you network without feeling nervous?
• You have the interview… What now?
• Where do you find help when you need it?
Your future is now!! This course will give you the answers to all these questions and more. After completing this program, you’ll be more than ready to start your search for your perfect job. You will learn the tools you need to find that perfect job, to build your resume, to get that interview, and how to be successful during the interview process.
Webinar only: $153
This registration reserves your spot for the live and interactive Job Search Skills (audio and visual) training webinar. Time and expense management is critical. Take your training through a webinar and save both.
Webinar and Video Recording: $197
Attend the webinar on July 25, 2013 PLUS receive a download a video copy of the training. This is a video training (audio and visual) of the actual webinar that you can replay any section of the training you want at any time, to keep your skills sharp. You will receive the video recording at a discounted price. The link to the recording will be sent to you via email right after the training.
Video Training (Download a copy of the training today!): $135
Get the essential skills you need today, while you can learn at your own pace. This is a Job Search Skills training video that you can download immediately and you can get on the path to that new job today. When you need to remember a section of the training, you can replay that section of the video to keep your skills sharp!
What you’ll learn in our training:
• Define your objectives, values and purpose in your search for employment.
• Help you establish SMART goals in the job-hunting process.
• Develop your 30 day plan
• Craft an effective resume.
• Basic resume formats
• Essential information to include in a resume
• Dealing with awkward points
• Checklist for success
• Polishing your resume
• Extra touches for your resume
• BRAND yourself
• Form an attractive cover letter
• Types of cover letters
• Develop and present a portfolio of your prior work.
• Learn networking skills in finding leads for jobs.
• How to deal with being nervous when talking to people
• Get the conversation started
• What “Not” to talk about
• Getting the interviews and what to Expect
• What to wear to the interview
• Behavioral questions and Knowledge questions
• How to answer the questions asked during the interview
• What questions to ask during the interview
• Important Etiquette points
• A Checklist for each step! Designed for your success
• Follow Up!
What’s a Webinar:
Webinar is shorthand for “web seminar”. Our webinars are live seminars that are transmitted via the internet directly to you. Our Webinar’s are designed to give you a cost-effective alternative to a traditional training workshop. There is no added time lost or excessive costs for travel. Time and Expense management is critical. Take our training and save on both!
How does it work:
Our webinars use the latest in online technology to bring you into an effective online classroom. All you need is a computer (or tablet) to access the internet. Your registration entitles you to one webinar connection. After registration, we will send you the login details to your email. Simply login and join the live, interactive training. You will be able to see and hear the instructors. You can also ask questions anytime, to any of the instructors.
How long is the training and what else to you get:
This webinar is usually 3 hours long, but the instructors will remain online after the webinar to answer any other questions you may have. You will also receive a PDF copy of a quick reference sheet that details the key points of the training.
Who are Your Trainers:
You will always have 2 instructors online with you. Our trainers are experienced training professionals who have worked both with individuals as well as large business and corporations in North America. We are uniquely qualified to help you build your skills to deliver real world solutions to your real world business challenges. Our trainers, each with a minimum of 20 years of leadership experience, have faced the challenges you are, and can help give you the real solutions you need to your real opportunities.
Questions and Help after the training:
If you have questions or need further help specific to the training you received, we encourage you to email us your question, and our team will review and give you the personal feedback you need and help you work through whatever opportunity you are facing. We also offer the additional services of a resume review and practice interview (via skype) for your success. Contact us for further details.
Webinar start times:
- 10:00 a.m. Eastern
- 9:00 a.m. Central
- 8:00 a.m. Mountain
- 7:00 a.m. Pacific
- 6:00 a.m. Alaskan
Copyright© 2013. SG Leadership Group Inc. All rights reserved
This course will give you the answers you need about preparing a resume and cover letter, to where to look, the interview and more. Plus a plan to get you to a new job within a month. After completing this program, you’ll be more than ready to start your search for your perfect job. (see
full course description)