Recruiting 101 Webinar
1-Hour CareerTrack Webinar
One of the keys to running a successful business is both selecting and
retaining a great staff. With every recruiting effort, the goal is to find the
best candidate for the job. Unfortunately, that doesn't always happen. Do
you have a recruiting plan in place to improve the quality of staff you
Recruiting is a difficult job, but technology, new ideas and new attitudes
can give you the boost you need in order to find and hire the best talent.
In Recruiting 101, you will learn:
- The ins and outs of recruiting your ideal candidate
- How to utilize social media to attract higher quality candidates
- Innovative recruiting methods to set your organization apart from the
- The most common hiring mistakes and how to avoid them
- How to keep track of your recruiting efforts with a checklist for success
- And much more!
Who will benefit?
Hiring managers, recruiter and business owners
looking to learn new techniques and strategies for employee recruitment will
benefit from this webinar.
This one-hour training will give you a step-by-step look at the hiring and
recruiting process and put you a step ahead of your competition.
Webinar Start Time: 1-Hour CareerTrack Webinar
2 pm Eastern
1 pm Central
12 pm Mountain
11 am Pacific
10 am Alaskan
9 am Hawaiian
Webinar and CD - US $248
Webinar Only - US $199
Webinar CD Only - US $199
Immediately following the Webinar, the
phone line will be opened up to conference participants who wish to submit
questions to our speaker, time permitting.