Professional Telephone Skills Webinar
1-Hour CareerTrack Webinar
As someone who utilizes the telephone as a primary source of business
transactions, you are on the front lines, in the most important position
within your organization. Your phone behavior can dictate what your customers
think of your company. Your challenge is to be an effective representative of
In this one-hour Webinar, learn methods to improve your telephone
- How to make a good impression, say "no" in a positive manner and other
telephone courtesy rules
- The H.E.A.T. method for call management – Hear, Empathize, Acknowledge,
- Conversational techniques to build customer service
- How to deal with difficult callers using effective words and phrases to
keep their cool and yours
- How to leave a professional voice message
- And much more!
Who will benefit?
Sales professionals, receptionists, secretaries, customer service professionals
and anyone who communicates with customers over the telephone will benefit from
As the first line of defense, your telephone skills can make or break your
company. Attend this one-hour Webinar to improve your telephone skills.
Webinar Start Time: 1-Hour CareerTrack Webinar
2 pm Eastern
1 pm Central
12 pm Mountain
11 am Pacific
10 am Alaskan
9 am Hawaiian
Webinar with Digital Download - US $149
Webinar Only - US $99
Webinar Digital Download Only - US $99
Immediately following the Webinar, the
phone line will be opened up to conference participants who wish to submit
questions to our speaker, time permitting.