Middle Manager - Webinar
Welcome to the Middle Manger workshop. Traditionally, middle managers make up the largest managerial layer in an organization. Middle managers are responsible to those above them and those below them.
They head a variety of departments and projects. In order for a company to operate smoothly, it is essential that those in middle management be committed to the goals of the organization and they understand how to effectively execute these goals.
What you’ll learn in our 3 hour webinar:
• Define management.
• What do Managers do
• What does it take to be a Manager
• Understand ethics in the workplace.
• Understanding social responsibility
• Manage information and make decisions.
• Getting and sharing information
• Be familiar with the control process.
• Bureaucratic control
• Financial control
• Quality control
• Team control
• Culture control
• Basics of Organizational Strategy
• Sustainable competitive advantage
• Use organizational strategies to facilitate change.
• Create structures and processes to manage teams.
• Motivation and Leadership
• Manage as a leader.
- When you sign up for our Webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one webinar connection.
- You will receive a PDF copy of the course workbook , a summary quick reference sheet, as well as a certificate of course completion
- Webinar Only: Just $379
- Webinar recording CD Only*: Just $379
- Webinar plus CD recording*: Just $718 (You will save $40!)
You can purchase a CD recording when you register for a live event or if you want to, you can chose to purchase only a recording of the event. These CD’s will be shipped to you 2-3 weeks after the Webinar.
Our trainers are experienced training professionals, and uniquely qualified to help you build your skills and expertise to deliver real world solutions to your real world business challenges because they have been Training Managers, Supervisors, Managers, Executives and Plant Managers who have successfully lead large facilities. They have faced the challenges you are, and can help give you the real solutions you need to your real opportunities.
Questions after the training:
If you have questions or need further help specific to the training you received, we encourage you to email us your question and our team will review and give you prompt personal feedback and help you work through whatever opportunity you are facing.
Webinar start times:
- 10:00 a.m. Eastern
- 9:00 a.m. Central
- 8:00 a.m. Mountain
- 7:00 a.m. Pacific
- 6:00 a.m. Alaskan