Negotiation Skills - Webinar
Welcome to the Negotiation Skills workshop. Although people often think of boardrooms, suits, and million dollar deals when they hear the word “negotiation,” the truth is that we negotiate all the time.
For example, have you ever: Decided where to eat with a group of friends? Decided on chore assignments with your family? Asked your boss for a raise? All this and more requires negotiating skills.
What you’ll learn in our 3 hour webinar:
• Understand the basic types of negotiations
• What are the phases of negotiations
• What skills are needed for successful negotiating
• Understand and apply basic negotiating concepts:
• Lay the groundwork for negotiation
• Identify what information to share and what to keep to yourself
• Understand basic bargaining techniques
• Apply strategies for identifying mutual gain
• Understand how to reach consensus
• Set the terms of agreement
• Deal with personal attacks and other difficult issues
• Use the negotiating process to solve everyday problems
• Negotiate on behalf of someone else
- When you sign up for our Webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one webinar connection.
- You will receive a PDF copy of the course workbook , a summary quick reference sheet, as well as a certificate of course completion
- Webinar Only: Just $189
- Webinar recording CD Only*: Just $189
- Webinar plus CD recording*: Just $338 (You will save $40!)
You can purchase a CD recording when you register for a live event or if you want to, you can chose to purchase only a recording of the event. These CD’s will be shipped to you 2-3 weeks after the Webinar.
Our trainers are experienced training professionals, and uniquely qualified to help you build your skills and expertise to deliver real world solutions to your real world business challenges because they have been Training Managers, Supervisors, Managers, Executives and Plant Managers who have successfully lead large facilities. They have faced the challenges you are, and can help give you the real solutions you need to your real opportunities.
Questions after the training:
If you have questions or need further help specific to the training you received, we encourage you to email us your question and our team will review and give you prompt personal feedback and help you work through whatever opportunity you are facing.
Webinar start times:
- 10:00 a.m. Eastern
- 9:00 a.m. Central
- 8:00 a.m. Mountain
- 7:00 a.m. Pacific
- 6:00 a.m. Alaskan