Organizational Skills - Webinar
Good organizational skills can prove beneficial in many areas of life, including personal and business areas.
Organization can increase a person’s general productivity, project management, and can even affect his memory and retention skills. These skills are not acquired overnight – it will take a lot of hard work and practice. Lets learn the skills necessary to start moving down this path!
What you’ll learn in our 3 hour webinar:
• Examine current habits and routines that are not organized
• De-clutter and the three boxes (Keep, donate, trash)
• Learn to prioritize your time schedule and daily tasks
• Write it down
• Divide tasks
• Understand the 80 / 20 rule and how to use this You!
• Determine ways of storing information and supplies
• Remove or limit time wasters
• Learn to organize personal and work space
• Learn to resist procrastination
• Removing distractions
• Rewarding yourself
• Make plans to stay organized in the future
- When you sign up for our Webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one webinar connection.
- You will receive a PDF copy of the course workbook , a summary quick reference sheet, as well as a certificate of course completion
- Webinar Only: Just $189
- Webinar recording CD Only*: Just $189
- Webinar plus CD recording*: Just $338 (You will save $40!)
You can purchase a CD recording when you register for a live event or if you want to, you can chose to purchase only a recording of the event. These CD’s will be shipped to you 2-3 weeks after the Webinar.
Our trainers are experienced training professionals, and uniquely qualified to help you build your skills and expertise to deliver real world solutions to your real world business challenges because they have been Training Managers, Supervisors, Managers, Executives and Plant Managers who have successfully lead large facilities. They have faced the challenges you are, and can help give you the real solutions you need to your real opportunities.
Questions after the training:
If you have questions or need further help specific to the training you received, we encourage you to email us your question and our team will review and give you prompt personal feedback and help you work through whatever opportunity you are facing.
Webinar start times:
- 10:00 a.m. Eastern
- 9:00 a.m. Central
- 8:00 a.m. Mountain
- 7:00 a.m. Pacific
- 6:00 a.m. Alaskan